• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help On Renting A Fast Car

Lalithster

Hey guys

Im going to be in SL for some business and would like to know if anyone knows a place I can rent a fast car. I saw that nice track at Pannal? I think? And I want to do a few laps on it while Im in SL. Hopefully I can get some practice before I hit the Nurburg Ring in Aug.

Thanks for ur help

Hey guys

Im going to be in SL for some business and would like to know if anyone knows a place I can rent a fast car. I saw that nice track at Pannal? I think? And I want to do a few laps on it while Im in SL. Hopefully I can get some practice before I hit the Nurburg Ring in Aug.

Thanks for ur help

send me a email... :alc:

I forgot to metion that I would perfer a Rear wheel drive car and in manual.

The program is a 4 day track session through the BMW club of North America. They rent out the whole ring and give you instructors and car. To my understanding the car is a BMW Z4 coupe. Its also one of my dreams to and they request that you have a little experience before hand so the ring is more fun than "scary". I have been looking online and all I can find are front wheel drive compacts. I think I will end up with Hiace, thoese are rear wheel drive.

Oh this an excellent source for the ring

go to bmwusa.com and click on the x5 there is a great video that I cant link but may be I can uploaded it to ur server?

maan makes me wanna go buy a Beemer if they would do stuff like that for ppl here in SL! :jumping-smiley-013:

hmmm Milindu is the guy to talk to if u wanna Rant anything! he's got a thread on car rentals - post on that n he's sure to reply

in terms of a car your gonna be hard pressed machang cuz RWD cars r a VERY rare comodity these days - n no offence but i doubt any sensible owner is gonna let another person drive his car leave aside Race it...

unless of course it can be assured ur a drving-god :lol:

but with PS2 expericne & watching Japa race pro's tackle the "ring" it still looks downright terrifiying!!! :)

the best u can brobably do is to ask Milindu or MadMax to get u BMW itself from here....

Bottom line - ask MILINDU :D

Dilan's Bro's car is RWD and Manual :jumping-smiley-013: should be kicking out over 250 ponies in factory spec.... I doubt its factory spec :lol:

Madmax's BMW is a 320d. Its a nice car, but for a guy used to an M3 .... Besides, he needs it these days.

Thanks guys I will ask milindu. I would never dream of asking an owner because I will be redlining every gear..lol. and doing some heal-toe braking and clutch work.

ps here are some pics from a meet with my friends

Rolex180.jpg

Rolex182.jpg

she knows how to drive too

Rolex176.jpg

Rolex174.jpg

Rolex173.jpg

Rolex171.jpg

Rolex170.jpg

Rolex166.jpg

Rolex168.jpg

Thanks guys I will ask milindu. I would never dream of asking an owner because I will be redlining every gear..lol. and doing some heal-toe braking and clutch work.

ps here are some pics from a meet with my friends

maan that EJ20 looks like its got some seriour pipeing on it!

;) & what is it with GIrls drving Z's in the sates?? :( even on car domain its like that??! :blink:

some very nice rides machan -if u dont mind me asking , how much did the M3 cost ya?

Does anyone have info on that pannala track? Can it be rented out? I heard there was an event there for local to just take laps on there

Yes you can rent it out. I'm not sure about the new rates...but few years back it was arround Rs.1000/= per car..