• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Wish I Could Do This In Colombo.

Lalithster

I am really board today. I wish I could do this on galle road around colombo. Its pretty cool

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8f93275ed9&p=1

Mate! boredom was the last thing on their minds. To minimise risk of being shot at they were driving fast.They were at the risk of being attaked by the enemy. But honestly if u ask me they were asking for it by drawing all that attention on them.

Mate! boredom was the last thing on their minds. To minimise risk of being shot at they were driving fast.They were at the risk of being attaked by the enemy. But honestly if u ask me they were asking for it by drawing all that attention on them.

I meant that I am board today and thats why I am surfing the internet, finding and posting this video. I am sure the soilders are not board and are trying to get to their destination without being blown up. Its really funny how they can bump and hit cars out of the way. Even a bus!

I meant that I am board today and thats why I am surfing the internet, finding and posting this video. I am sure the soilders are not board and are trying to get to their destination without being blown up. Its really funny how they can bump and hit cars out of the way. Even a bus!

Actually, there are probably a lot of very bored soldiers out there too. Have you guys seen the movie "Jarhead" with Jake Gyllenhall? Great movie based during the Kuwait war, but totally applies to the current situation too I'm sure. And I agree, the Americans probably aren't making making their reputation much better amongst the Iraqi public by drawing so much attention and driving like they're above everybody else. I understand their situation, but as an Iraqi citizen who gets rammed in the back by an Humvee in a traffic jam when you have no place you could possibly go, I probably wouldn't appreciate it much either!

Yeap I totally agree. If I was driving along on the street and some mofo in an armoured car rammed me out of the way just because he could; it'd make me want to blow them to kingdom come too.

I know they're doing it to stay safe, but that kind of stuff must just alienate them from the locals even more.

well techincally you CAN do this in colombo without having to be such a dog n knock ppl!

all you need is an MSD Spec Defender , VERY Loud buffer mounted Horn & Spot lights

turn all of em on n get a friend to wave for added effect & voi-lá !! - u see ppl move n scatter :blink:

well techincally you CAN do this in colombo without having to be such a dog n knock ppl!

all you need is an MSD Spec Defender , VERY Loud buffer mounted Horn & Spot lights

turn all of em on n get a friend to wave for added effect & voi-lá !! - u see ppl move n scatter :D

Yes very correct. Any Defender will do the trick. Sometimes even the cops are hesitant to stop you thinking your from some security division.

In fact the metal front bumpers will keep the annoying tuk tuks away and they never cut into you.

Yes very correct. Any Defender will do the trick. Sometimes even the cops are hesitant to stop you thinking your from some security division.

In fact the metal front bumpers will keep the annoying tuk tuks away and they never cut into you.

i just generally flash the head n drop a gear n rev through - if my dads in the passenger seat we occasionally get a Slute also!!! :D seriously!