• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Familia - Petorl Consumption

Chinthaka.perera

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:alc: with me or her??? J/k

Wont put the Primi on a obstacle track. turning circle is too big... & don't wanna reverse in every corner, & yellow paint on the purple buffer. :D But in a straight line track.... Hmmm... OK... :P

Pannala aint the autodrome man. Its a rather large track. At least as long around as Katu. But I forgot, u won't fall in my class :D U'll have to run with the big boys :D I'll run 1.6 DOHCs. Still might be fun to see the times tho.

Devinda, Ashan is married dude, hence the :D

And the VG is way outta my class too :D 1.6l I4s don't run with 3.0l V6s. But have a run just to check the times :D

Classes were planned as

Upto 1300 cc modified

Upto 1500 cc modified

1600 cc DOHC cars modified

Upto 2.4 litre NA modified

Open event with no limits on CC/turbo/supercharger/NOS

U my friend with the VG, have to run with some REALLY big boys. At least Clement :D Dunno who else will run that. Wouldn't suprise me if that event has a lotta competition, with even guys with smaller cars running that, coz the prize money is supposed to be quite ... large :D

But I just wanna get timed. I always wanted to see what my timing would be round Pannala.

ado.. any idea when this track thingy is happenin peri? cuz just wanna check out how well a 5AFE would survive on a track lol.. guess it would fall into 1500C mod though.. n i dnt wanna get no headz turning.. none would b anywayz.. lmao...

Zz

ado.. any idea when this track thingy is happenin peri? cuz just wanna check out how well a 5AFE would survive on a track lol.. guess it would fall into 1500C mod though.. n i dnt wanna get no headz turning.. none would b anywayz.. lmao...

Zz

5A-FE's a bullet proof motor bro - i run one me self - though its an auto,the power even low in the revs is very formidable for whats essentially a non-performance civil motor..

...a few tweaks with the air flow n fuel mix & derestric the exhuast n i'm sure that enigne will giv so much more :huh:

ya machang when is thins thing???

thats no fair....!!! i'm a novice - never been on a track before - its a RWD monster which likes to let those rear wheels dance...

oh n will the prize money be enough to pay for a new clutch should i be over zealous n blow one

oh&peri - OT but i need brake pads - know anyone who can get me a rear set??

abt how many ppl show up at these races usually?

n i dont need a roll cage or anythin ne?

but most imporanlty WHEN is it?

thats no fair....!!! i'm a novice - never been on a track before - its a RWD monster which likes to let those rear wheels dance...

oh n will the prize money be enough to pay for a new clutch should i be over zealous n blow one

abt how many ppl show up at these races usually?

n i dont need a roll cage or anythin ne?

but most imporanlty WHEN is it?

So many questions, I dunno where to start! :huh: ok, lets see.

Brake pads, check with Sharky, I haven't even found pads for my car.

I believe this will be a first time thing, so no saying about ppl. But I do believe one of more of the motorracing clubs are involved. Not really sure who. Didn't Madz say summin about Dinesh J?

No roll cage, need Helmet and seatbelt.

When no idea. Was postphoned to Feb, but no date announced. Def after Katu next week.

Zz

we'd make it then... :lol:

5A-FE's a bullet proof motor bro - i run one me self - though its an auto,the power even low in the revs is very formidable for whats essentially a non-performance civil motor..

...a few tweaks with the air flow n fuel mix & derestric the exhuast n i'm sure that enigne will giv so much more :huh:

ya machang when is thins thing???

hez got most of those that you said. and hez a fearless driver... :lol:

in that case he should be flying :lol:

...i desperatly wanna come watch a race - something i've never done am down right ashamed of :huh::D

but will miss Katu - got exams on those days :P

here but how exactly do u get to Katu - jus so that i knw?

Pannala aint the autodrome man. Its a rather large track. At least as long around as Katu. But I forgot, u won't fall in my class :D U'll have to run with the big boys :D I'll run 1.6 DOHCs. Still might be fun to see the times tho.

I know Pannala aint a autodrome.... ;) I was generally speaking... and we aint no races ne, we do it for the fun of it. Just like you, I just wanna check my timing :D

Devinda, Ashan is married dude, hence the :lol:

What that actually supposed to mean ;) ... I mean this thing -----> ;)???

we'd make it then... ;)

wut da ? lol... gdarn.. i am da most careful 5A-FE driver man.. dnt disrepute me ;-) hw bout da circuit at pannala eh isuru? just willin 2 give it a try though mine aint no bhp machine.. lolz..

@ devz - never done a lap or a drag or @least watched? me neither.. welcome 2 da club! lmao... gluck for ya examz!

Zz

What that actually supposed to mean ;) ... I mean this thing -----> :lol:???[/color]

@Ash..

uh....i kinda didnt get that??

was this a "aiyo u poor fool" -roll é eyes comment dircted at me?? :D

or was it a "easy does it" angry face??

&were these directed@me or peri?? ;)

wut da ? lol... gdarn.. i am da most careful 5A-FE driver man.. dnt disrepute me ;-) hw bout da circuit at pannala eh isuru? just willin 2 give it a try though mine aint no bhp machine.. lolz..

@ devz - never done a lap or a drag or @least watched? me neither.. welcome 2 da club! lmao... gluck for ya examz!

Zz

nothing-my exploits r limited to a few on é rd incidents n é usual hammering down a clear piece of rd :D

ah thanx man - speking of - better go hit é books again! :D

@Ash..

uh....i kinda didnt get that??

was this a "aiyo u poor fool" -roll é eyes comment dircted at me?? ;)

or was it a "easy does it" angry face??

&were these directed@me or peri?? :huh

my reply was directed at Peri...

he said "hence the :lol:" so I think it's for me.. he better explain the meaning... or.... 2nd thoughts need not ;)

in that case he should be flying :D

...i desperatly wanna come watch a race - something i've never done am down right ashamed of ;):(

but will miss Katu - got exams on those days :P

here but how exactly do u get to Katu - jus so that i knw?

Hay I too would like to drop in and check out the guys in action- However I’m in no condition to race….just an eager enthusiast …..

Hope that’s OK……let us know when

Katu- Will A/L be having a meeting place kind of scene for the members ? Doesn’t have to be a tent – just a banner etc… would do?

according to what i heard from one of the organizers, if you fall into the super car event and win, the prize money will defnitely cover your clutch and then some

regarding brake pads, drop me a note.

Katu- Will A/L be having a meeting place kind of scene for the members ? Doesn’t have to be a tent – just a banner etc… would do?

at katu we will be all over.. you best bet is to track down pericles. he will be the big dark bugger with a tripod and camera

Hay I too would like to drop in and check out the guys in action- However I’m in no condition to race….just an eager enthusiast …..

Hope that’s OK……let us know when

lets just meet before the location and go as a group

according to what i heard from one of the organizers, if you fall into the super car event and win, the prize money will defnitely cover your clutch and then some

regarding brake pads, drop me a note.

at katu we will be all over.. you best bet is to track down pericles. he will be the big dark bugger with a tripod and camera

hmmm sounds tempting :)

...but who am i trying to kid...i've never set foot on a race track....so winning.... <_<

i'll drop u a mail tommrrow - cuz i really need em - nearly didnt stop comming down from 150km n almost went straight through é Alexandra place round abt doing reverse GP .... :( é Cop was NOT impressed :angry:

Pericles firmly plans to be in the pits if Pericles can make it. Not too sure coz Pericles needs to work the night shift on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Wonder if U guys can shed some light on this….I went to Caramrt to check out a Mazda 3 for my friend…

After chatting with the lady there …… :lol: and she informed me that the 323 1.6 L non VVT does only 7 to 8 or max of 9 on juice…..

Any 1 got a manual 1.6L Mazda 323….. any idea on the fuel consumption…. I was thinking of getting a tune up done via DPMC….The plugs are OK as they are new and the color is gold/light yellow which I was told is OK

Any Idea on this please… I’m not too bothered abt the consumption but 7.56 per Liter is a bit low….but it pulls like mad… so not exactly complaining

Cheers

Hi Guys

Wonder if U guys can shed some light on this….I went to Caramrt to check out a Mazda 3 for my friend…

After chatting with the lady there …… :P and she informed me that the 323 1.6 L non VVT does only 7 to 8 or max of 9 on juice…..

Any 1 got a manual 1.6L Mazda 323….. any idea on the fuel consumption…. I was thinking of getting a tune up done via DPMC….The plugs are OK as they are new and the color is gold/light yellow which I was told is OK

Any Idea on this please… I’m not too bothered abt the consumption but 7.56 per Liter is a bit low….but it pulls like mad… so not exactly complaining

Cheers

How heavy is the 3? My Alfa 156 1.6 TS does 7.5 and 8 when I'm slightly less violent on the throttle.