• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan caravan cwmge24 rear wiper problem

Ashu01

Question

Hello All,

I just bought Nissan caravan 2001 CWMGE24 van i am having problem with rear windshield WIPER when i turn on rear wiper washer pump it works but wiper does not work even when i turn only rear wiper it does not work i checked the fuses they all work fine, I am in Canada and it is very hard to find the parts is there is any way i can bypass the switch and make wiper work with other kind of switch if it possible someone can please post the electrical drawings for the same vehicle.

thanks All

1 answer to this question