• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying a car : Toyota Vitz (LED Ed. vs Safety 1 pkg) and Toyota Aqua

Thushara Rathnayaka

Question

4 hours ago, iRage said:

You mean like special editions ? RS..no I dont think so. They just made some improvements to some of the components and features as the model got older. The special editions are in the other grades, XG I think...they introduced a XG Limited and a MR Limited (based on the XG) which had additional safety equipment (like side airbag curtains) as standard. So you got the XG Limited, XG Limited without safety package and MR Limited.

I think the RSt <the RS with the 1L turbo engine) had a standard RSt and RSt with safety package.

Thank you 🙏

On 8/1/2023 at 8:17 AM, iRage said:

You mean like special editions ? RS..no I dont think so. They just made some improvements to some of the components and features as the model got older. The special editions are in the other grades, XG I think...they introduced a XG Limited and a MR Limited (based on the XG) which had additional safety equipment (like side airbag curtains) as standard. So you got the XG Limited, XG Limited without safety package and MR Limited.

I think the RSt <the RS with the 1L turbo engine) had a standard RSt and RSt with safety package.

Thank you 😊. Still I am looking for a good one. Preferably swift RS hybrid, meanwhile if I found good aqua, I will go for that 😁🙂

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 4:31 PM, Thushara Rathnayaka said:

Thank you very much for your advice and support given. I bought a second hand Toyota aqua car. Please see photo.

20231013_171522.jpg

20231013_171534.jpg

Congratulation on your new car. I wish many happy days of motoring joy with her :) 
Please start a thread about your ownership experience with the car. We would love to hear about your story with the car. The Aqua actually has a nice nimble little chassis that makes you want to chuck it in to corners (only let down is the slow steering..but that can be fixed with some minor performance tweaks :D)

Is it unregistered or did you take the plates off ? I hope you did a proper check before purchase. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Congratulation on your new car. I wish many happy days of motoring joy with her :) 
Please start a thread about your ownership experience with the car. We would love to hear about your story with the car. The Aqua actually has a nice nimble little chassis that makes you want to chuck it in to corners (only let down is the slow steering..but that can be fixed with some minor performance tweaks :D)

Is it unregistered or did you take the plates off ? I hope you did a proper check before purchase. 

Thank you for your support @iRage. Yes I checked from carchek. This is a registered car, CAV number. The photo was taken while number plate removed for changing new number plate with province change. Sure I will start new thread for the car. 

• Like 1