• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka.com Sets A New Web Traffic Record !!

MADZ

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man next time I'm not gonna post AL States in the forum !! :blink:

yes yes i'm with MONA :)

...or else é Poster are gonna form a "sangamaya" in tru lankan form & take trade union action! :P

:lol:

...then only it'll really n truly be auto-LANKA :lol:

Need to get rid of this "LANKA" part !!! :) Btw DevindaZ do u accept Bribe ? :ninja:

Oh man next time I'm not gonna post AL States in the forum !! :blink:

Need to get rid of this "LANKA" part !!! :) Btw DevindaZ do u accept Bribe ? :ninja:

....well i AM sri lankan so i guess i could be "Pursuaded"to keep quiet if i were offered é right kinda incentive ;)

....well i AM sri lankan so i guess i could be "Pursuaded"to keep quiet if i were offered é right kinda incentive ;)

Kawa Kawa, thamuse wage un hinda thamai ape rata baaldu wennei... <_<

Devinda is the real walking knowledge brain of cars in AL

• 3 months later...

We are happy to announce that on June, 2007, traffic on the Autolanka.com (www.autolanka.com) broke the site's traffic records, delivering more than 10 million hits pear month and 200,000 unique visitors!! (All data sourced from autolanka.com live usage reporting system.)

Usage Statistics for autolanka.com

Summary Period: Last 12 Months

Generated 01-Jul-2007 06:04 Eastern Daylight Time

usagerq0.png

Shot at 2007-07-01

This is exactly double the amount which we were having 4 months back...once again it shows how fast autolanka spreads among fellow sri lankans...thanks for the support guys !!

Look forward for some new changes in AL very soon :)

Team Autolanka happy to announce that on January, 2007, traffic on the Autolanka.com (www.autolanka.com) broke the site's traffic records, delivering more than 5 million hits pear month, reaching more than 100,000 unique visitors. (All data sourced from autolanka.com live usage reporting system.)

This proves, once again, that when people want reliable, unbiased, instant information on motoring world, they trust Autolanka and what we deliver. And, they continue to return to the site, over and over, to get the latest updates.

Your feedback on above is much appreciated... :alc:

Generated 01-Feb-2007 06:13 Eastern Standard Time

usageqo3.png

We are happy to announce that on June, 2007, traffic on the Autolanka.com (www.autolanka.com) broke the site's traffic records, delivering more than 10 million hits pear month and 200,000 unique visitors!! (All data sourced from autolanka.com live usage reporting system.)

Generated 01-Jul-2007 06:04 Eastern Daylight Time

usagerq0.png

Shot at 2007-07-01

This is exactly double the amount which we were having 4 months back...once again it shows how fast autolanka spreads among fellow sri lankans...thanks for the support guys !!

Look forward for some new changes in AL very soon :)

Hmm' Intresting more changes :unsure:

He he....Peoples choice ! <_<

MINIACE

Yep U know I'm game for anything....you guys name a place lets PARTY !! :alc:

soon AL will be moving to a dedicated server...seems like our hosting provider having trouble processing huge log files which AutoLanka generate due to the heavy volume of daily traffic :(