• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka.com Sets A New Web Traffic Record !!

MADZ

Team Autolanka happy to announce that on January, 2007, traffic on the Autolanka.com (www.autolanka.com) broke the site's traffic records, delivering more than 5 million hits pear month, reaching more than 100,000 unique visitors. (All data sourced from autolanka.com live usage reporting system.)

This proves, once again, that when people want reliable, unbiased, instant information on motoring world, they trust Autolanka and what we deliver. And, they continue to return to the site, over and over, to get the latest updates.

Your feedback on above is much appreciated... :o

Usage Statistics for autolanka.com

Summary Period: Last 12 Months

Generated 01-Feb-2007 06:13 Eastern Standard Time

usageqo3.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Work Guys!!! Expand the classified section and advertise in sunday papers on it...

yup & also how abt that "wanted" section for those loking for specific cars - and mayeb even a seperate "parts n accesories" section plus reviews of car care products n services available in the local market?

all kudos to Devinda too... he keeps the ball rolling in every thread at all times :)

:o thanx man - é AL Forum is great place to hang - good like minded company B)

all thats needed is some hot automotive news n the posts will spin faster than the tires of a Hot Rod launching at a drag! :)

Thats good stuff guys, keep it up! Its good to hear that a Sri Lankan automotive website's doing so well.

Madz, how about improving the Automotive News section. I know its there but at the moment its a bit 'hidden' away. If you bring it to the top and put more emphesis on it. And if gets updated more frequently, like say 'Top stories of the week'. I think that would bring a lot more new visitors into the site.

Just a suggestion, I know it'll be a lot more work.

i know i really cant aford to be critical but just to build on what Blazin was saying n as some constructive critisism....out AL home page coul be a lot less cluttered...

cuz theres a host excellent information sandwiched together,so for a 1st time visitor its hard to figure out where one section ends n other begins...hey maybe we can even add a flash inro or something :o

just voicing - dont hate moi :)

ya bt i dnt think he can be the no1 poster without a gud post war with u :) cus i still remember last year post war, man some posted more than 50 post per day

Specially andy :o

hmmm hitting up 50 posts isnt too hard - so as long as there are a few HOT topics with conflicting opinions :)

Congrats Autolanka team.. This proves A/L is becoming ever so popular among car lunatics.. :D

I would say that A/L the classifieds section is among the most popular for online car classifieds in Sri Lanka. At the moment this section is quite simple and easy to use but I believe there is still room for improvements.

I feel for people who are not frequent visitors of A/L it is a bit difficult to search for the vehicle they want coz the section is not categorized in any way. So Madz, how about categorizing classifieds according to Car make, Production year and providing a good search facility..?

And also Madz, it’ll be really user friendly if there is the possibility of indicating sold vehicles coz most of the time when tried to contact the owner, the vehicle is already sold. :-) .

Seriously, I believe A/L classifieds has the potential to be the best online classifieds facility for local motor cars and related products. So, these are a few of my comments. Cheers…!!

Congrats AutoLanka... The forum's been growing & growing.. Newer ppl, newer perspectives and hola's one goal 2 reach the top! :D

:lol: Jelyass ni***rs :D

trust me hola gona beat everyone, sooner or later hola gona be the No 1 poster

:P No goal, just enjoying AL. Getting educated and "trying" to help as much as possible. Anyway I will have a small surprise for all you guys in April. Its still under discusions with Big Boss (Madz).

ya bt i dnt think he can be the no1 poster without a gud post war with u :P cus i still remember last year post war, man some posted more than 50 post per day

Specially andy :D

Here? What hapend to your AL SUPER STAR thread? I was leading in just 5minutes no? :D:P That was soo fun for the short period untill your friends deleted it..

Anyway I will have a small surprise for all you guys in April. Its still under discusions with Big Boss (Madz).

Here? What hapend to your AL SUPER STAR thread? I was leading in just 5minutes no? :D:D That was soo fun for the short period untill your friends deleted it..

hmm Suprise in April is it on April 1st ? J/K :lol: yeah u know preveen dnt like to be super star cus to be a super star u need a big vehicle u know lods of chicks :D

And i have a suprise too bt not here... at Drags ...

Edited by GihanFX

hmm Suprise in April is it on April 1st ? J/K :D yeah u know preveen dnt like to be super star cus to be a super star u need a big vehicle u know lods of chicks :lol:

And i have a suprise too bt not here... at Drags ...

At Drags? Can you explain a bit more?