• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Townace Advice

gpmac

What are the different types Toyota Townace available in the market today, im interested in a auto version with good mileage, what is the normal price I can expect to pay for a Townace in good condition and what are the best places in and arnd Colombo that have this type of vehicle for sale

Thank you in advance for your advice

Edited by gpmac

On hindsight I should have searched the forum rather than making a new thread but I still would be grateful if anybody can update me on the current market price and the best places in and arnd Colombo that have this type of vehicle for sale

We have some for sale. Very high mileage though. 200-300k. But company maintained. Auto will be around 12.50.

Hi,

think u r talking about CR41/42/52 models...

the newest model is CR52 which is fulltime 4WD. prices are from 1.7 mil onwards for diesel ones.. a friend of mine bought a CR52 (GL) recently for 2.3mil lastweek, thats in JJ plates.

also beware of the converted Just low ones ...

Hi,

think u r talking about CR41/42/52 models...

the newest model is CR52 which is fulltime 4WD. prices are from 1.7 mil onwards for diesel ones.. a friend of mine bought a CR52 (GL) recently for 2.3mil lastweek, thats in JJ plates.

also beware of the converted Just low ones ...

I was ref. to the the CR27 model which goes around 1.3-1.6M now. We just bought an HA- Regd Town Ace CR41 DX Manual in good condition with 150,000 genuine miles from a known party for 1.75M which we thought was a decent price.

Unregd prices will tip 3 mil soon for an original diesel soon. For a delivery VAN mind you.

Thank u for the advice guys, I am actually looking for a CR52 so what u r telling is that I will have to pay 3mil+ for that, which seems absurd but with the diesel tax I guess ull have to expect that

The other question would be is diesel conversion an option, can u do that for a Townace

Thank u for the advice guys, I am actually looking for a CR52 so what u r telling is that I will have to pay 3mil+ for that, which seems absurd but with the diesel tax I guess ull have to expect that

The other question would be is diesel conversion an option, can u do that for a Townace

thank wuts said to be a 359% tax rate!!! (but possible less cuz its commercial vehicle)

anyways conversions shouldnt be much of an issue

BUT how LEGAL are they???? as in are the books of the vehicle updated to show that its Diesel?? & wut abt é numbers - do they have a provision like those days where converted vehicles ran as 325- ??