• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommend Me A Car 4 2.5 Million

zeem35

Question

• Answers 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

no chance machan ;)

é cheapest Mazda3 i ever saw was 2.9mil i while back - realistically a used&recon Mazda 3 should be in the range or 3.1-3.8 (someone correct me if i'm wrong as i'm a tad unsure of é price)

but since a B/New Mazda3 is 4.2Mil - its sadly outta ur budget bro

all i can say is the same thats been said to evryone on the forums who's got ur budget -

Used Civic ES

reconditioned unregistered Yaris or Vios

reconditioned unregistered Suzuki Liana , Swift

Nissan Tiida (maybe a tad more expensive)

Edited by Devinda_Z

u mean da sedan?? wow

looks goood.. do u tink its a good car over mazda 3 o a toyota ist??

brand new 3.3 million hmm. so i can grab one for 2.5 million huh :o

now this is what im talking abt mazda 3 black :D2466040_28_full.jpg

Edited by zeem35

ah yes i i forgot abt that - é IST is a nice car too - i like the slighlty boxy but futuristic design :o

also u may wanna consider a few european cars if u want something different

like a VW Passat 1.8T , Alfa Romeo 156 or Audi A4 (english numbered 1999-2001/2 manufactured cars should be in ur grasp)

well yaris is cool so is vios bu arnd 2.5mn if u try u can get a good civic rs..thts something to chill..but ist is cooler than vios or varis if u pref the new shapes.. :o:D wo that mazda 3 black is a killer if u pref more power for less money arnd 2ml go 4 a civic ferio VIRS its hot can even get with the steering shift gears..

u mean da sedan?? wow

brand new 3.3 million hmm. so i can grab one for 2.5 million huh :o

now this is what im talking abt mazda 3 black :D2466040_28_full.jpg

Can you buy that mazda for 2.5 used?

so how much the price have increased lately, especialy cars around 2mil(carinas and stuff...)

thanks

i dont think the price changes have really come into effect yet - inthe sense that é impact isnt likely to be felt in the used car market just yet

if ppl are jacking up prices then its merely for effect n speculatory fluctuations...

@Peri - is the Gen2 really that good? :D but on serious note how does this Auto - Manua thing work on the savvy??

standard trip tronic or sequential like set up?

also wut's the engine capacity on both é Malyasian "Lotus's" ? :P

u mean da sedan?? wow

brand new 3.3 million hmm. so i can grab one for 2.5 million huh :D

now this is what im talking abt mazda 3 black :P

hmmm.. my personal point of view is Black car in SL roads and under the sun we got there is not a wise thing to do. you will be boiling inside (even with the AC is on full power) on a good sunny day

hmmm.. my personal point of view is Black car in SL roads and under the sun we got there is not a wise thing to do. you will be boiling inside (even with the AC is on full power) on a good sunny day

had a dark pulsar hatch and known/felt exactly what u say! :D

but still ppl buy it 4 looks....

@Peri - is the Gen2 really that good? :D but on serious note how does this Auto - Manua thing work on the savvy??

standard trip tronic or sequential like set up?

also wut's the engine capacity on both é Malyasian "Lotus's" ? :(

1.3 on the Savvy, 1.3 and 1.6 on the Gen, both the same engine. No idea on this gearing, I didn't check the Savvy.

As for the is it that good, well... It can't really hold a candle to the japs in build quality, but they have got some stuff right :P

1.3 on the Savvy, 1.3 and 1.6 on the Gen, both the same engine. No idea on this gearing, I didn't check the Savvy.

As for the is it that good, well... It can't really hold a candle to the japs in build quality, but they have got some stuff right :P

.....build quality issues eh....

....Proton is begining to reek of good olé Lots Of Trouble Ususally Serious

:D

Edited by Devinda_Z

i still have hopes for a Mazda 3 :P

...i dunnno machan...hoope or otherwise, if u want a decent ride sometime soon,i suggest u go what available instead of lusting after whu u cant have right away...

but if there no urgency in the matter , then wait aroun n who knows maybe lady luck will be nice to u n put a Mazda3 up for ur budget :D

Dont wanna burst any bubbles, but isnt the Yaris Sedan equipped with a 1.3 Engine?

yeah it is.....i knnow it may come across as being a tad under powered but i doubt it'll be that bad - IMAO if u want 'real' oomph its gotta have more than 4 cylinders or a big Turbo charger! :lol:

for a passenger car for daily use,i dont think 1.3 , 1.5 or 1.8, 2.0 is gonna make much of a difference....

Corolla 121 G Grade Regd in mint cond. will be the best buy. Mazda 3 will never drop to 2.5 range unless there is a major problem with it.

Buy your car quick. As the newer cars get cleared at high prices, the 2nd hand market is bound to climb.

Even the Regd. 121 was 2.2-2.3mil just 4-5 months ago.