• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Tune - Mazda Famila

Chinthaka.perera

hi

Im having a unreg Familia 2001.

I did a servicing at Automirag. The tech guy at the station was telling that to flush the autotransmission oil and he said it will cost around 9000. ( with Shell Oil) with the macine.

what is the frequant of changing auto transmission oil ? ( have u all done any)

how about doing repairs and maintainces from Carmart ? rather than doing from variuos places.

especailly auto transmission oil change, Enginee tune etc....

hi

Im having a unreg Familia 2001.

I did a servicing at Automirag. The tech guy at the station was telling that to flush the autotransmission oil and he said it will cost around 9000. ( with Shell Oil) with the macine.

what is the frequant of changing auto transmission oil ? ( have u all done any)

how about doing repairs and maintainces from Carmart ? rather than doing from variuos places.

especailly auto transmission oil change, Enginee tune etc....

Hi Chinthka

Welcome to the Mazda family… ( if this is not your 1st Mazda) Well 9K looks a bit too much. I got a 2000 model but it’s manual. The Auto’s take about 4 L of Auto gear. Changing it every 30,K is fine as My mother car is an Auto.

I generally put BP form and the can is around Rs.1500/- bt with the machine it takes in more as it’s circulated through the machine.

There are other places to get you car check up and they are very reliable. I personally HATE car mate as in my opinion They freeking idiot’s and don’t promote Mazda enough- I got a ex Carmar & ex MAZDA corp. UAE guy where I take my car to….

Drop me a mail and I’ll give you the full name and address.

All the best

hi

Please provide me the info.

How abt the charges of the tech guy

Hi Chinthka

Welcome to the Mazda family… ( if this is not your 1st Mazda) Well 9K looks a bit too much. I got a 2000 model but it’s manual. The Auto’s take about 4 L of Auto gear. Changing it every 30,K is fine as My mother car is an Auto.

I generally put BP form and the can is around Rs.1500/- bt with the machine it takes in more as it’s circulated through the machine.

There are other places to get you car check up and they are very reliable. I personally HATE car mate as in my opinion They freeking idiot’s and don’t promote Mazda enough- I got a ex Carmar & ex MAZDA corp. UAE guy where I take my car to….

Drop me a mail and I’ll give you the full name and address.

All the best