• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Just Bought A Perodua Kenari

Kenari

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I am buying a car for the first time in my life... :action-smiley-033:

Couple of days ago I bought a Perodua Kenari. I am the 5th customer in SL to buy a Kenari. I am yet to receive the number plates.

So guys just let me know your idea about Perodua Kenari.

You can see it at http://www.perodua.com.my/our_cars.php?sub...ideshow=3#slide

Edited by Kenari

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I am buying a car for the first time in my life... :blink:

Couple of days ago I bought a Perodua Kenari. I am the 5th customer in SL to buy a Kenari. I am yet to receive the number plates.

Congratulations Kosala lokka.. May you have hours of driving pleasure...!! Welcome to the forum :action-smiley-033:

Edited by Memphis

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. I am buying a car for the first time in my life... :action-smiley-033:

You can see it at http://www.perodua.com.my/our_cars.php?sub...ideshow=3#slide

Topgear classified it as one of the most comic handling cars. So mind your speed at the coners. BTW is it cheaper or expensive than the Kelisa?

Edited by madmax

the most comic handling car? lol.. cheers on ya purchase bro! i believe i saw some pics of this car being used in races yeah..

Zz

I also had a doubt about handling.. But it was ok even at 80. Not that bad really...

Hey this looks radical!. Please tell me how much it cost

You can get it for 1.6M. But make sure you reserve your car ASAP. If you need a black one you will have to wait for the next shipment. They might increase the price very soon.

Did u consider the micro trend, it should be of the same quality as this car

Not really bro... Actually due to 2 reasons

1. For me it looks like a ladies car. There's no sporty look at all.

2. When I saw this black Kenari, I said WOW.. That never happened with Micro Trend.

And…I used to drive my uncles Kelisa before. :lol:

As this is a rather tall vehicle, be careful cornering at high speed. In fact, don't take corners at high speeds

Pls do post your reviews/observations of the vehicle!

You are right. I will be careful. Thanks for the advice.

I will post my reviews ASAP.

Topgear classified it as one of the most comic handling cars. So mind your speed at the coners. BTW is it cheaper or expensive than the Kelisa?

The Kenari is 1.6M and the Kelisa is 1.49M.

Handling can be a bit of a problem. But the car is doing well around 80kmph. I think thats good enough for SL roads.

Thanks for the advice.

Edited by Kenari

The Kenari is 1.6M and the Kelisa is 1.49M.

Handling can be a bit of a problem. But the car is doing well around 80kmph. I think thats good enough for SL roads.

Thanks for the advice.

hey, congrats on your purchase and may you have years of trouble free motoring ahead.......

hey, congrats on your purchase and may you have years of trouble free motoring ahead.......

Thanks bro...

Hey this looks radical!. Please tell me how much it cost

It's 1.6M. But they may increase the price very soon.

nice car é RS spec - good for zipping abt in é city :)

74f29214130jk1.jpg

75f83661670jh3.jpg

& can be pimped tastefully :D

Nice pics. Thanks.

The car has 6-7 cup holders... :alc: LOL

Did u consider the micro trend, it should be of the same quality as this car

Well.. I did not like its shape, looks like a ladies car.

I checked with my friends who are using and testing the Kelisa. They are thrilled with the smoothness, economy and the build quality of the car. Afterall its Daihatsu (Toyota) Technology.

Best Buy in that Class.

Second hand value may be relatively poor, but having bought at 1.6 mil Bnew, there is little space for you to go wrong.

Who r the local agents for Perodua and what is the price for a Perodua Kembara, looking at the site maybe the Perodua Myvi would have been better choice for u but maybe its not available in SL but that car does look good

The showroom near Odel....

Edited by monamonu

Who r the local agents for Perodua and what is the price for a Perodua Kembara, looking at the site maybe the Perodua Myvi would have been better choice for u but maybe its not available in SL but that car does look good

The Unimo Pvt Ltd is the sole agent for Perodua. It's a subsidiary of ########.

Kembara and MyVi are not available in SL. I just asked them about the Kembara price and the availability. They said it would cost 3M. The Kembara is nothing but the Daihatsu Terios :alc:

Ok we get it u think the trend is a ladies car, its more of a small city car but I get what u r trying to say, but why did u have to note it 3 times in this thread, its really funny cuss looking at the Kenari it does not come to mind if u thinking of a manly car if there is such a thing

Ok we get it u think the trend is a ladies car, its more of a small city car but I get what u r trying to say, but why did u have to note it 3 times in this thread, its really funny cuss looking at the Kenari it does not come to mind if u thinking of a manly car if there is such a thing

Hey sorry mate.. This tree view is driving me crazy. I am not very familiar with this forum layout. I couldn't find my replies and I had posted 3 replies for the same thing.

Just forget it and pls don’t assume that I am bloody thrilled with the Kenari.

Anyway I found the solution for it.. Now I am using the Lo-Fi version of the forum.

Well people can have different opinions. thats what all about this internet forums are. Anyway I think its better if you can respect others on their opinions and same time bring up your opinion without criticizing others. One thing I like about this forum is see how polite guys here are. so pls keep your aggression to the minimum level and learn some tolerance. If someone replys three times, be wise enough to understand its definitely a mistake.

The car has 6-7 cup holders... :P LOL

pilawoos are you thinking what i'm thinking? fish on wheels!! :D that wasn't an insult to the vehicle whatsoever Kenari... twas an inside joke :D hope you enjoy your new purchase...

Well people can have different opinions. thats what all about this internet forums are. Anyway I think its better if you can respect others on their opinions and same time bring up your opinion without criticizing others. One thing I like about this forum is see how polite guys here are. so pls keep your aggression to the minimum level and learn some tolerance. If someone replys three times, be wise enough to understand its definitely a mistake.

thanks for doing the honours :)

• 2 weeks later...