• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Just Bought A Perodua Kenari

Kenari

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not criticizing you or anythin buddy.. but you really BETTER search for perodua kenari no youtube and check out the related vids.. just for knowledges sake o how capable your car is at times..

Zz

why dont you post what you found?

it d rather be better than ya search for it via youtube as if i were to post the links related to the vid, ya might take i searched for negative links alone.. so just do a search via youtube and see the results :) evidence that i have nothin against the car lol..

Zz

it d rather be better than ya search for it via youtube as if i were to post the links related to the vid, ya might take i searched for negative links alone.. so just do a search via youtube and see the results :) evidence that i have nothin against the car lol..

Zz

We discused alot of Youtube short cuts and cheating codes on 17th. You missed it. There is a way to download the videos too.

I saw the Kenari yesterday at the showroom, looks pretty good man

now no use telling someone who's bought a decent car its drawbacks né bung...

as for "shortcuts & cheats" - these entailed some interesting software which allows youtube clips to be downloaded etc

Yeah. For me i think that car is worth than buying a recon japanease

its a matter of taste....i for one am not a small car fan,so i woudnt buy it - but it probably is one of é better looking small brand new cars on é mkt here

especially é grill n lights r sporty :)

Im not a hatch back fan either but wouldnt mind a smaller car for everyday use becuase the road i use for work is soo kabal i just cant stand my car in those roads. So i mostly use the Hiace

i aint criticizing him o his purchase no! lol... what i am saying is that its human nature (usually) to take somethin to the limits.. so rather than knwin the limits after gettin spilled, it would be better if some precautions were taken yeah?

for our roads... TATA... lmao

Zz

true true - better safe than sorry!

but for lankan roads 4WD drive or a vehicle with heavy duty suspension and high groud clearance is a MUST!

in any other country i'd never have botherd wit an SUV but here where é Roads r no more than gravel clearings & pot holes r metre's long n wide n speed bumps r 3inces high n a foot wide - it no use owning a car - unless of course ur someone who likes torturing themselves! :(

true true - better safe than sorry!

but for lankan roads 4WD drive or a vehicle with heavy duty suspension and high groud clearance is a MUST!

in any other country i'd never have botherd wit an SUV but here where é Roads r no more than gravel clearings & pot holes r metre's long n wide n speed bumps r 3inces high n a foot wide - it no use owning a car - unless of course ur someone who likes torturing themselves! :(

Got me car underbody bumped inwards cuz of the potholes... but overal.. SL s gettin some quite beautiful roads.. there is this site called ******************** or somethin n dis dude have shown n described some pretty decent roads for crusing down south.. gotta start explorin..

i wonder though how dudes with the car lowered manage our roads at times..

Zz

Edited by sharkster

there are nice roads - but too few to warrant a puchase of a GT class cruiser or justify owning a Sports car :(

lowered cars work if u live in Colombo 7 or greater colombo where virtually all roads r carpetted n tarred

but having said that , driving on duplication at the increased speeds possible now thanx to the uniflow system highlight how bad the road surfaces are in the island!!! :( its jus sooo uneven - lowering in SL is jus stupid - cuz most ppl do it for show - but little do they realize they wind up scraping thier fancy bodyits n stuff no sooner they lower é car!!

Edited by sharkster

whats é site machan??

there are nice roads - but too few to warrant a puchase of a GT class cruiser or justify owning a Sports car :(

lowered cars work if u live in Colombo 7 or greater colombo where virtually all roads r carpetted n tarred

but having said that , driving on duplication at the increased speeds possible now thanx to the uniflow system highlight how bad the road surfaces are in the island!!! :( its jus sooo uneven - lowering in SL is jus stupid - cuz most ppl do it for show - but little do they realize they wind up scraping thier fancy bodyits n stuff no sooner they lower é car!!

eh.. drop me a mail to [email protected] dude.. cuz i doubt whether posting the link here would be in keeping with forum rules...

duplication roads shit.. literally.. these morons removed the island and made the road even worse and its more like a roller coaster ride if ya are trying to a bit jiffy.. the weirdest part is that rather than smoothening the roads, the RDA has seemingly finished painting the road signs for those uni roads lol.. indirectly highlighting that "this road would not be smooth for some time to come"...

But if ya live towards Hambantota etc.. ya could easily move around without any fear.. roads are as smooth as baby's skin..

Zz

eh.. drop me a mail to [email protected] dude.. cuz i doubt whether posting the link here would be in keeping with forum rules...

duplication roads shit.. literally.. these morons removed the island and made the road even worse and its more like a roller coaster ride if ya are trying to a bit jiffy.. the weirdest part is that rather than smoothening the roads, the RDA has seemingly finished painting the road signs for those uni roads lol.. indirectly highlighting that "this road would not be smooth for some time to come"...

But if ya live towards Hambantota etc.. ya could easily move around without any fear.. roads are as smooth as baby's skin..

Zz

did u ever driven at Attidiya Rd ? and yes Duplication rd is like a roller coster :angry:

too bad no one down south has machines wothy of those smooth roads ~sigh~ <_<

@gihan - yeah bro - i love é athidiya rd - usually come there very sunday around noon to cruise a bit :D - i'm a big fan of those nice flowing corners - it would make an excellent "sprint" track dont ya say :D

(but i woulnt endorse streetracing no matter how pleasurable that route is - too many risk to innocent bystanders! :( )

Hi everybody,

Thanks a lot for your advices. Now I've driven 1500+kms. I am basically happy about the car. FC is quite good (14-16kmpl). There is nothing much to complain about. As far as we do not forget that we are driving a rather tall/light vehicle, handling will not be a problem.

The fastest I drove is 100. But my recommended speed for this car is 60-70kmph.

If you have a low budget, I would definitely ask you to go for Kelisa or Kenari. Kelisa is a better option for highly congested roads. But if you need more space, go for Kenari; The Kenari is more comfortable and spacious.

Really. Lets say, for arguements sake, Afganistan. Falls into the category of ANY other country.

Haven't been down Ward place recently, have ya?

but having said that , driving on duplication at the increased speeds possible now thanx to the uniflow system

Ha! duplication road has some massive pipeline laid in it right thru the uniflow area and very shoddy road repair work which totally ruins the driving on the right lanes.

Edited by Pericles