• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2007 Canadian International Autoshow

dillongt

Since 1974, the AutoShow has fashioned a spectacular stage for the auto industry to showcase its finest—and for the car-buying public to experience a stunning presentation of what's new and what's next. The Show encompasses over 850,000 square feet in the North & South Metro Toronto Convention Centre and Rogers Centre. Over 1,000 new cars and trucks are on display featuring many North American and Canadian premieres. enjoy.... :violent-smiley-030:

Say cheese to autolanka.....

pict0044nz2uv8.jpg

The moment you've been waiting for....

pict0060nb7qh0.jpg

Newest sexy concept Audi R8

pict0217qi9lm4.jpg

Gorgeus Masarati

pict0245dk7jn6.jpg

pict0105ei4ca9.jpg

pict0173ex7hv0.jpg

pict0217qi9cf4.jpg

pict0279bz4zi9.jpg

pict0283gp1cl9.jpg

pict0296ex2hb2.jpg

Madawa will upload the rest soon... :lol:

WOW nice pics dilan do u have more pics of the Evo and the Subaru ? anyway i saw the launching video of Evo Concept X its awesome truly the best gear system i saw :lol:

I have loads of detailed pics of both the Evo 10 and WRX which will be posted soon..... :violent-smiley-030:

machan.. what on earth is that car between é MC12 & é Sti ???

é New Supra or what ever that Lexus comcept thing - :lol:

or

is that a SAAB badge i see? :violent-smiley-030:

no worries guys...I enjoyed the job....

Yeah man the car is a Saab, but it's a concept only..they will never put it on the road as informed by a Saab engineer....

Guys I have soma amazing interviews...look forward to them on the next AL dvd...

Cheers,

Dilan :lol:

Nice nice... whats with gals and cars? I just cant understand the science of girls in skimpy outfits when wit some wicked machines... lol..

Nice concepts.. more pics please :violent-smiley-030:

Zz

listen machan, It has nothing to do with the girls likeing cars...I'm sure they could care less...It's the fact that Men love cars and women...I'm sure they love the women more than the cars and in return they market the cars by putting skimpy women so that men end up coming in the crowds of hundreds to see...If you ever go to an auto show I'm sure you would agree that 90% of the people there are men....only unfortunate thing is that the beautiful women in sri lanka are not as willing to pose in skimpy clothes in front of cars.... :lol:

hehe.. the same is happening in the IT field man.. all these comp exhibitions portray skimpy women carrying laptops n kinda showcasing em.. who da hell looks @ da laptop anyways.. lmao...

bout the Saab concept.. y d they spend on RnD doing the car if it were not meant to be in production dude? That STR looks really mean..

Zz

Thanx guys :D … this time I focused on cars and this is canadian international auto show so there are only few girls standing near they import tuners :( and this auto show mainly about buyers, manufactures and concepts but don’t worry SCN, Dark Nights, HIN ( hot import nights ) & importfest is on the way B) … I got a chance to interview Concept Evo X, Masarati MC12, Concept Saab Aero X, Toronto OPP ( Hi Tech Police car ), few info about Pontiac Solstice & 2007 Chevrolet Corvette… I hope you all enjoy the pictures and what do you think if you were filthy rich enough to buy a Masarati MC12 and would you ever do this to your car even if you have a three-wheeler… :angry:

Thanx guys :D … this time I focused on cars and this is canadian international auto show so there are only few girls standing near they import tuners :( and this auto show mainly about buyers, manufactures and concepts but don’t worry SCN, Dark Nights, HIN ( hot import nights ) & importfest is on the way B) … I got a chance to interview Concept Evo X, Masarati MC12, Concept Saab Aero X, Toronto OPP ( Hi Tech Police car ), few info about Pontiac Solstice & 2007 Chevrolet Corvette… I hope you all enjoy the pictures and what do you think if you were filthy rich enough to buy a Masarati MC12 and would you ever do this to your car even if you have a three-wheeler… :angry:

this is jus plain STUPID

but then again this is é equalent of Us doing a burn out n calling it daft - afterall where's é leariness a super car owner needs if he cant be idiotic as per é clip