• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

It Exibition In Sl

GihanFX

It's the fact that Men love cars and women...I'm sure they love the women more than the cars

What can i say :violent-smiley-030: im 100% agree with u

hehe.. the same is happening in the IT field man.. all these comp exhibitions portray skimpy women carrying laptops n kinda showcasing em.. who da hell looks @ da laptop anyways.. lmao...

Zz

true bro one of my friends company ( very common one is Sl ) agree to sponsor IT exibition under one condition, he told them he want to host a model show, so the organisers said ok.

So my friend invited me to the opening ceromony of the show, man i was truly amazed all the Sri Lankan No1 Models were there carrying laptops, anyway still i think that was the best IT exibition ever, man i took abt 35 pics bt i didnt mange to take any laptop pics :lol:

I cant publish those pics here cus for sure mods will remove them :lol:

Ahh i found one decent pic

16ny5.jpg

Edited by GihanFX

I wouldn't send those Gihan, them jokers are underage :) At least, I think they are.

Feel free to send them my way tho :(

sorry preveen just saw ur post anyway dont get angry with me abt the photo quality and the angals cus i dnt know any damn thing abt photography

thnx bro.. got it :P

any coments ?

lol.. i d say ya ve got the camera focused on the very "thing" hehe... just wish the quality was a lil more better and the angle a bit more depressed :( but nevertheless commendable photos buddy! thanks! heehe..

Zz

ya bro my dirty eyes focused wrong way :) still im using that stupd cam bt i have to use it for another 1 year or so cos i need some money to buy a car

ha ha, interesting about the laptops I mean,

I wouldn't mind taking a look at them myself,

[email protected]

thanks a lot Gihan :P

(not the busiest day at work ..)

Sure

Guest CrazyLanka

This is not fair. Please post them or send them to me and I will post them

Can we have a private forum in AL ? to discuss issues only with AL members :)