• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Local Car Collection

Devinda_Z

Question

even though this may be a slight infringement of privacy on those who own great cars in the island - the question is a worthy one IMO...

WHO HAS THE BEST COLLECTION OF CARS - Vintage or otherwise , in terms of desirable or iconinc machines??

Mr. Bri Ponnambalam and Mr Kumar Paul both have very good classic car collections.

As for contemporary most CEO's , Chairman, MD's have a few good cars in the garage I reckon.

akbar brothers as well they have a nice collection of cars

AKBAR's have one of the best collections i have seen. Let me try to get some pics of it emailed to me,

If so i will post.

By the way Let me show you how big the Garage is on a Aerial View, :)

The two yellow dots pinpoint from one end to the other. It has around 30-40 cars and even some old war time bikes packed to it :D

IPB Image

By the way If i had that much $$$ My car park would be this,

:D

IPB Image

Edited by Velocity

By the way Let me show you how big the Garage is on a Aerial View, :)

IPB Image

ur kidding me - his "garage" can be seen on a satalite image as something more than a dot!!! - how massive is that!!! :o

yeah Dims please post some pics or at least give us a list of cars? :)

as per ur pic-

Evo9 , Audi A3 (S3) , Infinity G35 Coupé , Corvett C6 , Acura NSX , Supra - BUT is that Last car??? :blink: Miata perhaps?? :huh:

ur kidding me - his "garage" can be seen on a satalite image as something more than a dot!!! - how massive is that!!! :o

as per ur pic-

Evo9 , Audi A3 (S3) , Infinity G35 Coupé , Corvett C6 , Acura NSX , Supra - BUT is that Last car??? :blink: Miata perhaps?? :huh:

trust you of ALL people to not be able to identify that car!!!!! its a 350Z!!

i was thinking that based on the front light n bumber shape

BUT in comparision with the proportion of the G35 , it looks miniscule né? :huh:

Fast car mail me é link as well pls - [email protected]

thanx - n btw M'Cadé has got new stocks in,in case u still havent been able to get your hands on a B/Contoller

i was thinking that based on the front light n bumber shape

BUT in comparision with the proportion of the G35 , it looks miniscule né? :huh:

Fast car mail me é link as well pls - [email protected]

thanx - n btw M'Cadé has got new stocks in,in case u still havent been able to get your hands on a B/Contoller

Was thinking the same..... this COULD be a bit of Photoshopping on Velocity's part.... :D Velocity? any comments?

Andrew's cars need mentioning too... He's got a couple maybe more exotics too... :D

Thanks dude...but i honeslty feel that one of the best collections is my friend Dilshans...

300zx, supra, Rx-7, STi 6 Type RA, Mx-5, 260z, Camaro and a whole bunch of classics...

Cant beat that for a mix of new and old...

Its gotta be between Sidath Fernando, Asgi Agkberally and the late Jay Wanigasekera. Each of the own at least 30 classic and vintage cars each.

To my knowlage Rilley Wanigasekera Has close to 80 classics and a few vintage bikes to

what a nice view of the car garage and look like its near a lake,

yes its their holiday home in bolgoda...oppst the yacht club etc...i have loads of pics but wont post them... the car that i like best is their lamborghini Countach...awesome car! dont forget they have some crazy ass seadoo's and yamaha jetski's...

as per ur pic-

DEVINDA Z, LAST ONE IS A 350ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The link below gives you a few cars that belong to Jay Wanigasekera. He also has a small showroom sort of thing in Paradeniya on the Kandy - Colombo road.

http://www.########.com/classics/classics_gallery1.htm

oh yeah i have seen it. This is on the bend right,

Was thinking the same..... this COULD be a bit of Photoshopping on Velocity's part.... :D Velocity? any comments?

Not at all bro. Posted the Pic as it is. :D