• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

No i didn't. how was it?????

It was good, saw a few f1 drivers, good indoor motor show, drifting and stuff by the mcrae's, was very cool and also they were racing the scudoria rosso touring ferrari's, was very cool man. But i was just too tired by the end of it all, two cameras, one camcorder and about six bags with model cars / mags/ posters and all that i just had enough!!

Proper Diskette Care instruction guide...

Never leave diskettes in the drive, as the data can leak out of the disk and corrode the inner mechanics of the drive. Diskettes should be rolled up and stored in pencil holders.

Diskettes should be cleaned and waxed once a week. Microscopic metal particles may be removed by waving a powerful magnet over the surface of the disk. Any stubborn metal shavings can be removed with scouring powder and steel wool. When waxing a diskette, make sure the surface is even. This will allow the diskette to spin faster, resulting in better access time.

Do not fold diskettes unless they do not fit into the drive. "Big" Diskettes may be folded and used in "Little" drives.

Never insert a diskette into the drive upside down. The data can fall off the surface of the disk and jam the intricate mechanics of the drive.

Diskettes cannot be backed up by running them through a photo copy machine. If your data is going to need to be backed up, simply insert TWO diskettes into your drive. Whenever you update a document, the data will be written onto both disks. A handy tip for more legible backup copies: Keep a container of iron filings at your desk. When you need to make two copies, sprinkle iron filings liberally between the diskettes

before inserting them into the drive.

Diskettes should not be removed or inserted from the drive while the red light is on or flashing. Doing so could result in smeared or possibly unreadable text. Occasionally, the red light remains flashing in what is known as a "hung" or "hooked" state. If your system is hooking, you will probably need to insert a few coins before being allowed to access the slot.

If your diskette is full and needs more storage space, remove the disk from the drive and shake vigorously for two minutes. This will pack the data enough (data compression) to allow for more storage. Be sure to cover all openings with scotch tape to prevent loss of data.

Data access time may be greatly improved by cutting more holes in the diskette jacket. This will provide more simultaneous access points to the disk.

Periodically spray diskettes with insecticide to prevent system bugs from spreading.

machan you ruined the whole idea behind the video!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ooops, sorry, I didn't think it that way, I thought Dilesh had put a wrong link or something. Yes, the video is horrible, specially with high Sound Volume.

Ooops, sorry, I didn't think it that way, I thought Dilesh had put a wrong link or something. Yes, the video is horrible, specially with high Sound Volume.

Ahhh wow this is ur 202 nd post .... congtas dood. Pump More AIR.... he he..

Sometimes being a blonde isn't easy, especially if you're cooking...

MONDAY

It's fun to cook for Bob. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.

TUESDAY

Bob wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve without dressing. So I didn't dress. What a surprise when Bob brought a friend home for supper.

WEDNESDAY

A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed kinda of silly but I took a bath. I can't say it improved the rice any.

THURSDAY

Today Bob asked for salad again. I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients, then toss on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Which is what led up to Bob asking me why I was rolling around in the garden.

FRIDAY

I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put all ingredients in bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe. When I got back, everything was the same as when I left.

SATURDAY

Bob did the shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday (oh boy). For some reason Bob keeps counting to ten.

SUNDAY

Bob's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast. All I could find was hamburger. Suddenly I had a flash of genius. I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. It still came out hamburger, much to my disappointment.

GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY

This has been a very exciting week. I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Bob. If we could just get a bigger oven, I would like to surprise him with Chocolate Moose.

Getting tired of this eh! :rolleyes:

Sometimes being a blonde isn't easy, especially if you're cooking...

Incidently did you know when you're reffering to a woman its "blonde" and when its to a guy its "blond"?

Also Brunette and Brunet. Yea I know you're reffering to a woman in those, I'm just showing off :rolleyes:

It was good, saw a few f1 drivers, good indoor motor show, drifting and stuff by the mcrae's, was very cool and also they were racing the scudoria rosso touring ferrari's, was very cool man. But i was just too tired by the end of it all, two cameras, one camcorder and about six bags with model cars / mags/ posters and all that i just had enough!!

sound really cool. i went for the one in 2004. couple of minis did some funcky stuff. you didn’t get those model cars for free did you??????? so where about in london you in?

sound really cool. i went for the one in 2004. couple of minis did some funcky stuff. you didn’t get those model cars for free did you??????? so where about in london you in?

dude xXx

i went for the 2004 NEC show too! dint go for the stunts tho cos my frnz were tired...which exhibit did u like most??

dude xXx

i went for the 2004 NEC show too! dint go for the stunts tho cos my frnz were tired...which exhibit did u like most??

there were couple of car shows at NEC, i went for the one in June (may be it was late may). loved every square inch of it coz it was my first major car show. felt like i was in heaven awesome cars fit girls what more do you want :jumping-smiley-013:

there were couple of car shows at NEC, i went for the one in June (may be it was late may). loved every square inch of it coz it was my first major car show. felt like i was in heaven awesome cars fit girls what more do you want :jumping-smiley-013:

yup thats the one im referrin to :rolleyes: i stood in the SLR queue for 15 mins jus to touch it!!! n i cudnt even get near the carrera GT queue so i took pics from miles away...my first major show too dude n it was awesome

yup thats the one im referrin to :jumping-smiley-013: i stood in the SLR queue for 15 mins jus to touch it!!! n i cudnt even get near the carrera GT queue so i took pics from miles away...my first major show too dude n it was awesome

yes queues were insane. one of my mates dad gave us a ride to NEC car park was totally jammed. queues inside were similarly packed. one of the visiting lecturers in my uni got a SLR lucky buger

ya!!! imagine.. i had increased the volume to full cos i couldnt hear a thing on the headphones .. and i was at work.. and got the shock of my life.. fortunatly didnt scream.. but sure turned some heads around me.. :)

no not at all, had to buy em all except one. Got a really hot Free Aston Martin Baby Vantage 1:18 scale with a autocar magazine subscription. Bought 2 WRC cars, 2 Evo's, 1 classic Jag E type, 2 Formula 1 cars, and a Enzo. I'm in Preston Road, Harrow.

Bill Gates wanted to look good and impress everyone with his success, so he decided to measure the accomplishments of Microsoft against those of General Motors. The comparison went like this: If automotive technology had kept pace with computer technology over the past few decades, you would now be driving a V-32 instead of a V-8, and it would have a top speed of 10,000 miles per hour. Or you could have an economy car that weighs 30 pounds and gets a thousand miles to a gallon of gas. In either case the sticker price of a new car would be less than $50. In response to all this goading, GM responds: Yes, but would you really want to drive a car that crashes twice a day ?

Bill Gates wanted to look good and impress everyone with his success, so he decided to measure the accomplishments of Microsoft against those of General Motors. The comparison went like this: If automotive technology had kept pace with computer technology over the past few decades, you would now be driving a V-32 instead of a V-8, and it would have a top speed of 10,000 miles per hour. Or you could have an economy car that weighs 30 pounds and gets a thousand miles to a gallon of gas. In either case the sticker price of a new car would be less than $50. In response to all this goading, GM responds: Yes, but would you really want to drive a car that crashes twice a day ?

hahaha!! Good one..

hei

this is the first time im writting something in this post whore thing,

cool

had a hard time reading it. finaly completed it today morning

bye :violent-smiley-030:

May I be the first to welcome you to the international brotherhood of postwhores then..Was planning on quitting myself :(