• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post-Whoring

milinda

ha ha ha :P

aney bung if i had soo much loose cash to throw around u thnik i'd be using my computer for 5 yrs n my phone for 3 yrs?? :(

Phone of course is a disaster, you never answear that. Why do you keep it? Buy a CDMA-thats better

talking bout pimping TATA cars.. there was a car which was discussed quite a while back in the forums.. with SPINNER WHEELS!

Zz

is this the mahendra i posted some months back? That was nice

So poor that we are saving on incoming bills to dude.. lol

Zz

The funny thing was 2 weeks back when i got the march for my friend we also looked at another car and the house was a bit hard to find. Later on he told us to hold on and he would come. He did , with his CDMA phone on the passenger seat

did u create and upload cars onto NFS ??

how do u do it machan - whats é software used

..pretty cool stuff - i downladed é VEYRON , ZONDA & some new hyper cars for Hot PUrsuit 2 - i know iknow its useless game - but all i could play on my laptop :(

I Uploaded cars in early days bt now i dont have time man bt still I loce to play All the Games

yeah it was é 2nd generation MAHINDRA SCORPIO that had é spinners on it - later the agents had switched those rims onto a Scorpio double cab!! :blink:

oh n carrying around a CDMA is common practice! :D my cuz does it all é time - even goes outstation with it :lol:

@nexgen - uh...high speeds on a maruti catn be agood thing! - fast i've hear anyone do is 120 on baseline..

does ur's have any mods? there was an Indoan tuning Co. called Pete's which did mods i think....

yeah it was é 2nd generation MAHINDRA SCORPIO that had é spinners on it - later the agents had switched those rims onto a Scorpio double cab!! :blink:

oh n carrying around a CDMA is common practice! :D my cuz does it all é time - even goes outstation with it :lol:

@nexgen - uh...high speeds on a maruti catn be agood thing! - fast i've hear anyone do is 120 on baseline..

does ur's have any mods? there was an Indoan tuning Co. called Pete's which did mods i think....

Yup.. me sprinter got a CAI n 4-2-1 cer. header installed.. hopefully the blow jobs comin soon once i get me some good cash.. What i like bout the maruti is the fact that ya could crawl into the smallest o gaps just like a 3-wheeler.. only thing with some good speed.. from what i hear.. these indian engines can handle quite a good amount of boost in comparison to japs... anybody heard bout any turboed buses?

btw dude.. ya sprinter has da 7afe or 5afe engine? found the freakin gearbox at delkanda... 15k asking price.. told to bring a sample to avoid any confusion..

Zz

Yup.. me sprinter got a CAI n 4-2-1 cer. header installed.. hopefully the blow jobs comin soon once i get me some good cash.. What i like bout the maruti is the fact that ya could crawl into the smallest o gaps just like a 3-wheeler.. only thing with some good speed.. from what i hear.. these indian engines can handle quite a good amount of boost in comparison to japs... anybody heard bout any turboed buses?

btw dude.. ya sprinter has da 7afe or 5afe engine? found the freakin gearbox at delkanda... 15k asking price.. told to bring a sample to avoid any confusion..

Zz

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

maruti? goin fast? i'd like 2 see dat... as per my experience...all they do is hog da road like these 3wheeler, dont think they can go much faster...

damn frustratin if ur stuck behind one....

sure its an economical car to run...but only for a short period accordin to what i hear...

ma bro's frnd has one of those cool lookin maruti suzuki swift's, it doesn't even do 7kmpl (my 18yr old honda does better and also performs better) frm what he says...damn slow 2....he had his gear oil changed recently frm p*tst*p and experienced a drastic performance drop.......n' these guys's usually do a really top notch service n' oil change.....

so im guessin it's down to da crappy build quality again....

so i'd say be it 4 every day use, and/or performance da jap cars are more durable n' cheaper to run...n' perform better as well...

(sorry all of ya wit indian machines didnt mean to offend ull)

S

the Maruti's arent necessarily all that slow - i belive its got more do to with the Novice insecure(&more often than not Female!) drivers behind é wheel of most small cars,esp é indian ones.... <_<

Zz

é indian engines run cast iron blocks i think - would explain é stregnth..

ah mine is a CARINA AT-192 with a 5A-FE & 4 speed auto with ECT & O/D

i told u Delkanda will havit né machan :)

the Maruti's arent necessarily all that slow - i belive its got more do to with the Novice insecure(&more often than not Female!) drivers behind é wheel of most small cars,esp é indian ones.... <_<

é indian engines run cast iron blocks i think - would explain é stregnth..

ah mine is a CARINA AT-192 with a 5A-FE & 4 speed auto with ECT & O/D

i told u Delkanda will havit né machan :)

@speeddemon - dont diss maruti that easily dude.. those are quite reliable if ya ask me bro.. and it got the jiff to go zoom too lol.. i ve seen some of them.. but only in the hands of real proficient drivers mind ya.. by the way.. the suzuki swift is in no way related to the maruti me think.. its a way dif design based on a dif engine...

Carina with 5afe? swapped or came with the car? i thought only sprinters got these engines lol.. tel me bout delkanda dude.. i went paddling all the way o me bike from wella.. phew.. and 5 places didnt have it either.. then comes my saviour.. japan lanka auto land lol..

Zz

@speeddemon - dont diss maruti that easily dude.. those are quite reliable if ya ask me bro.. and it got the jiff to go zoom too lol.. i ve seen some of them.. but only in the hands of real proficient drivers mind ya.. by the way.. the suzuki swift is in no way related to the maruti me think.. its a way dif design based on a dif engine...

Carina with 5afe? swapped or came with the car? i thought only sprinters got these engines lol.. tel me bout delkanda dude.. i went paddling all the way o me bike from wella.. phew.. and 5 places didnt have it either.. then comes my saviour.. japan lanka auto land lol..

Zz

original spec car machan - no mods - personal purchase from Toyota back in é early 90's & finally brought down to SL one we returned with 8,000km on é clock! :)

even now its only done a litlle over 100K :) never had an engine repair - by far é best car to own n run in terms of maintainance performance comfort n space ,as a normal family car :D

...i told u abt Japan Lanka AL né :D - they have an even bigger outlet where i told u on Kalubowila Rd - anyway glad i u found it - api dena info waradinné naa machan :)

Dude.. install a header for this engine and see the difference.. i guarantee ya .. ya would love it... i couldn check the kalubowila place :( knw it was thre.. but ignorantly i opted for delkanda lol.. found it though..

hww much did ya buy the car for eh? and from where bro?

Zz