• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Ride Mazda 3 (zeem)

zeem35

Question

• Answers 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@hola

my friend sold his car to the place where he bought it, i bought from that sale.. i went with my friend.. but they charged extra 200,000 :(

my friend buys all his vehicles from there but still they didnt reduce the price :(

anyways thats business :)

im happy with my ride :D

if i had bought it from my friend 2 months ago it would have only costed 2.6

@hola

my friend sold his car to the place where he bought it, i bought from that sale.. i went with my friend.. but they charged extra 200,000 :(

my friend buys all his vehicles from there but still they didnt reduce the price :(

anyways thats business :)

im happy with my ride :D

if i had bought it from my friend 2 months ago it would have only costed 2.6

Machang sorry if im too nosy but today i saw a white unreg near our town for 3.05mil. Does unreg goes around that price? or lesser? Then you should have gone for an unreg one isnt it?

Congratulations Zeem!!!! :D

i'm sure all of us r equally thrilled for u bro - we know how much u love that car! :)

....i dunno abt having to "get used to é car" in your case because to be able to park in that space u must be an expert driver machan!

so is your new baby a manual or auto? options list engine capacity?

tell us all the details bro! - cant wait to see some great pictures from u tomorrow ok!!! :D

manual 1500 cc

hmm no sunroof and leather interior..

it got all other essentials :D

i looooooooove the dash..

hehe till i dunno to drive properly :D

i can drive forward without any probs.. u see lil nervous and all

reverse lil case hehe..

i know i can get used to it :D

im gonna take the car out at nights so i can get used to it.. once im quite good with it, i will take it out on day light :D

and guys garage aint that small its an optical illusion.. can manage to reverse it :D

Edited by zeem35

the dash is funky with the RED illumination and the climate control display going across :) very stylish

& its good u dont have leather - in the heat here u'll only find ur bottom sticking to the leather during é day - but if at all you still want leather , theres a guy who does special PERFORATED soft leather work - no squeaks or issues like Jap leather - if u want it done can put u through to him

but then agian those mazda's are most certainly some of the best looking jap vehicles on the market ne

é Nissan TIIDA which competes against it has love it or hate it looks - n é Toyota's are nothing worth wrting hom about

but é MAzda has a sporty uet classy balanced appearance that virtually everyone loves

:)

ok guyz..

went to grans place to show the car to gran.. dad drove.. but took for a spin at grans place.. err.. wooooooosh.. it was sooo smooooooooth...

i did a wheel spin lol not purposely.. hehe

the car has very goood pickup..

hmm to be frank guyz.. i have drove only vans.. so the bonnet is lil odd for me..

lil nervous when driving the car.. hope i will get over it sooon ;)

and i hope i will participate all upcoming AL events :D

ah guyz suggest me something for the bonnet thing.. im pretty bad at guessng its length.. i cant see its front end..

ok guyz..

went to grans place to show the car to gran.. dad drove.. but took for a spin at grans place.. err.. wooooooosh.. it was sooo smooooooooth...

i did a wheel spin lol not purposely.. hehe

the car has very goood pickup..

hmm to be frank guyz.. i have drove only vans.. so the bonnet is lil odd for me..

lil nervous when driving the car.. hope i will get over it sooon ;)

and i hope i will participate all upcoming AL events :D

ah guyz suggest me something for the bonnet thing.. im pretty bad at guessng its length.. i cant see its front end..

Good on you 'Zeem35'.

I'm glad you got the car you wanted. Hope you have tons of fun in it. :action-smiley-035:

Cheers and Best wishes from us all.

Edited by tuk tuk

SHA!!! kwel.. so u better join with us in coming gatherings...

hmmm.. dat will only come with experience.. dont you fix those arial things in front, will waste the look of your car. better to pay and go back to driver learner skul where they train you in a car.. :)