• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Ride Mazda 3 (zeem)

zeem35

Question

• Answers 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

ok guyz..

went to grans place to show the car to gran.. dad drove.. but took for a spin at grans place.. err.. wooooooosh.. it was sooo smooooooooth...

i did a wheel spin lol not purposely.. hehe

the car has very goood pickup..

hmm to be frank guyz.. i have drove only vans.. so the bonnet is lil odd for me..

lil nervous when driving the car.. hope i will get over it sooon ;)

and i hope i will participate all upcoming AL events :D

ah guyz suggest me something for the bonnet thing.. im pretty bad at guessng its length.. i cant see its front end..

what ever you do dont fix those arials thingys. You will surely determine in days to come. Can you post more pics, taken from day time?

rad dude.. getting used to the bonnet takes a little time man.. basically ya should keep about half a meter in front o the bonnet n stuff.. but what ya should do is like get down from the car and observe its length n width.. after a bit more driivng it should be a piece o cake manuerving the car.. til den safe driving dude!

Zz

rad dude.. getting used to the bonnet takes a little time man.. basically ya should keep about half a meter in front o the bonnet n stuff.. but what ya should do is like get down from the car and observe its length n width.. after a bit more driivng it should be a piece o cake manuerving the car.. til den safe driving dude!

Zz

Ive seen a cefiro having front censors on the front, why not go for some device like that if you are so keen on it.

Which reminds me that this month i am going to fix reverse censors to my car. 6000 rupees with distant indicator.

front sensor? come on man.. ya should learn the proportions o ya car dude.. not let electronics guide ya.. this is just another situation where electronics makin the drivers lazy by sensing the front n rear.. lol.. it s best ya practice without em dude.. though theres a certain risk..

n Hola - Do you think the reverse sensor is really important bro? cuz i feel its usage is not that justified..

Zz

front sensor? come on man.. ya should learn the proportions o ya car dude.. not let electronics guide ya.. this is just another situation where electronics makin the drivers lazy by sensing the front n rear.. lol.. it s best ya practice without em dude.. though theres a certain risk..

n Hola - Do you think the reverse sensor is really important bro? cuz i feel its usage is not that justified..

Zz

Oh yes my brother, it realy useful. Specialy when we reverese at nights. I drove a couple and its realy helpful. The ones with distance indicaters are better. It shows side by side distance

guys.. any temporary solutions till i get used to the bonnet.. i dont mind fixing the light coz i cant afford to smack my bonnet hehe :D

hey guyz.. hmm did i tell you all i did around 100 yesterday with a wheeel spin.. whooooosh smoooooooooooooooth...

good good.. car looking fine dude.. as for ya prob bout the bonnet.. get used to it! i remember i had a time once i learnt driving a van and then me car.. but the learning curve is pretty small as ya ll understand that with a car ya ve gotta turn a bit earlier n stuf.. ya ll realize how dude.. for now just stop keeping quite a distance of what is in front o you.. wit time ya ll learn the tricks o da trade lol..

Zz

basic difference is that in a VAn your sitting directly above the front wheens so it comes off as more resposive when turning é steering cuz u "feel" the vehicle turn straight away

but in a car u gotta have good JUDGMENT - for now keep lotsa distance beween yourself and other cars etc on the rd

but screw appearances - UNTIL u get used to é car , Fix one of those Front Ariel/Light stick for guidance

which would u preffer - a dent or scatch on your new car - or sacrifice looks for a month as best n use the ariel like thing so u can lear to judge é dimensions of your car??

Yo zeem.. if ya are going for the arial.. i suggest the front left hand corner.. as most people tend to screw up on that side while turning.. and for a car like yours.. spend some bucks n get a decent aerial dude...

Zz

No, dont encourage for an areial. It will destroy the looks

No, dont encourage for an areial. It will destroy the looks

but machan - its either Destroy é looks or Destroy é CAR :(

cuz if someone is not used to driving a car n preferes van where they can constantly SEE é front, é most effective way to adjust is to use that Ariel....

but machan - its either Destroy é looks or Destroy é CAR :(

cuz if someone is not used to driving a car n preferes van where they can constantly SEE é front, é most effective way to adjust is to use that Ariel....

he will get used to it soon. The guy is just 2 days old for the car.

my worry is that Zeem says he's new to CARs as a whole - changing from one car with a bonnet with another which also obviously has a bonnet is one thing but when comming from a van without anythin in the front is bit of a challenge i feel...

takes a bit of getting used to - especial when creaping abt in traffic

Congratulations Zeem. Your determination for the Mazda3 paid off finally… Nice ride.

Machan, My advice is not to fix a bumper arial. Give it a week. Drive slow. Keep enough distance to the front vehicle (Guys make sure no sight of a Gray Mazada3 from your rear view mirror :D ), and be careful when you’re parking. After a week if you still feel you need that, then go for it. But remember you’ll spoil the look of your ride.

my worry is that Zeem says he's new to CARs as a whole - changing from one car with a bonnet with another which also obviously has a bonnet is one thing but when comming from a van without anythin in the front is bit of a challenge i feel...

takes a bit of getting used to - especial when creaping abt in traffic

Actulay for me a van is easier than a car, better control when we creap in trafic.