• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mini Cooper

maliths

For some reasons people have started to talk about Minis here making it the 2nd most discussed car at AL after Hondas..Curruntly there are 118topics under Honda making it the largest discussed make at AL

@Maliths - the best guy to ask these is Miniace and trust me by tomorow morning he will be alerted from your topic and reply.

Edited by Hola

There are few Mk1 Coopers in SL.For few reasons I've stoped talking about Old Coopers in SL.There was an old thread regarding Mk1 Coopers in SL.Please refer that.But I must mention about Mr Leslie N De Silva's Mk1 998cc CooperS and Priya's Cooper.

MINIACE

i have great RESPECT for é mini - but in no way have i caught that bug! :D

I have seen couple of MK1s comming to Ranil's garage Kadawatha, but again i would say that you can not call them MK1s 'cos of midifications...

I also had one original MK1 sometimes back. Which was priviously owned by Jinasena Ltd. I sold it for 125k abt 3 years back. Later i saw the face-cut of it hanging @ Lucky's garage :) so, you know what happened to MK1s ya?

Edited by Maa

how safe is it - structurally - to cut n swap - i've seen a few old cars with 1990's front ends , plastic trim ++ but how exactly do they go about fixing it ?? :huh:

is it from é bulkhead on that they change?

any implications to é chassis as a result of é assumed weight gain? any flex?

how safe is it - structurally - to cut n swap - i've seen a few old cars with 1990's front ends , plastic trim ++ but how exactly do they go about fixing it ?? :huh:

Edited by Maa

• 11 months later...

answer is simple. Mini doesn't have a chassis :)