• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Speedbit Video Accelerator 4 You Tube

randiljosh

hey i know u guys watch lots of videos in you tube.but i know even adsl users hve 2 wait lots of time b4 u cn watch the video.i found a solution 4 that check out the SpeedBit Video Accelerator u cn download from the the following link.it's really works

http://www.speedbit.com/video%5Faccelerator/

it's free

enjoy

anyway did u try it and see any improvement. for me i get to watch youtube videos seamlessly (w/out interruption) with this.

wat i always do is let it load in 3 windows (3 diff videos) and then watch one by one

for those of u adsl users and also dial-up users, there's a more reliable option. 'da google web accelator' works well wit adsl may work same for dial up.

here's da link; http://webaccelerator.google.com/

by da way...is it just for me...or has adsl gone to a crawlin speed over da past 2 days or so... :angry-smiley-048::angry-smiley-048:

madai mang adsl dagena surf karanna hitiya :angry-smiley-048:

mods can we please reduce da size of da AL homepage....in terms of time taken to load..couldnt load it at all when i was on dial-up. @peri cant load ur photopics site either

for those of u adsl users and also dial-up users, there's a more reliable option. 'da google web accelator' works well wit adsl may work same for dial up.

by da way...is it just for me...or has adsl gone to a crawlin speed over da past 2 days or so... :angry-smiley-048::angry-smiley-048:

mods can we please reduce da size of da AL homepage....in terms of time taken to load..couldnt load it at all when i was on dial-up. @peri cant load ur photopics site either

how come? check your PN settings

Acce

machan there is nothing wrong with adsl,don't use that Google Web accelerator,i also used that it slowed down ma adsl too.i even had 2 reinstall ma windows.i think u'l also hve 2 reinsall ur window if u want 2 get da full benifit of adsl.so if u take ma advice.don't install that Google Web Accelerator.instead try out video accelerator

Edited by randiljosh

Google Accelerator works... speeds up the webpages by plenty merely by caching the sites on ya HD and dloading from their servers.. but it would not affect the download speed.. to achieve maximum "stock" performance i suggest ya download this tiny super piece of software called TCP optimizer from www.speedguide.net and tweak ya TCP/IP settings.. just select the speed from the speed tab and select optimal settings and voila.. the MTU, max no of concurrent connections etc. are optimized for best performance..

there is no program which could double etc. ya ADSL speed.. as all speeds are set at the DSLAM and adsl crawls during the day.. for downloads it is the night time...

@ Rjosh - take it isuru z bro? rather than reinstalling.. system restore..

Zz

i remeber once having my setting checked onilne at a wite like dslreports but it was free...cant remeber é exct site - but it looks at ur actual bandwith , port settings etc n gives a full take down...

yup... dslreports and some other sites works in conjunction with most file sharing/download managers to assist in getting the best settings based on ya connection.. though manual tweakin would reveal the most benefits these tools have come in handy...

for dial up users i remember SLT offering a compression prog which enables dialup users to receive pages in a compressed format which would automatically decompress on the fly thus having an effect of higher speeds.. for those interested only.. i think ya ve gotta pay a certain amount though..

Zz

@nexgen know what ur talkin abt. slt webaccelerator....its free now....used it when i was on dial-up, it's crap as it keeps disconnecting frm slt server and also stops ne webpage u were loadin frm loadin.

PN settings? what's dat? pls explain guys.

not sure what PN is dude..

"proper" broadband? ya mean cable based connection? with ADSL, dload is always higher than uload.. so i suppose these new broadband would be synchronous with both uload/dload been the same..

internal sources say SLT got enough broadband to give users a min of 5 mbps ... but stil its slow during the day sigh...

Zz

not sure what PN is dude..

"proper" broadband? ya mean cable based connection? with ADSL, dload is always higher than uload.. so i suppose these new broadband would be synchronous with both uload/dload been the same..

internal sources say SLT got enough broadband to give users a min of 5 mbps ... but stil its slow during the day sigh...

Zz

well i use firefox 4 internet exploring.it does make a different ,it cn make dowloads and uploads quicker than in normal internet explorer.also there is a plug in 2 save you tube videos.

anyway so did anyone tried this video accelerator.

Edited by randiljosh

use OPERA 9.0 - i switched after trying IE7 (which was quite decent) & a short stint with FF

Opera has é full package including skins & a built in Torrentclient!!! :D

if ur machine crashes often then this is perfect cuz it retains é tabs u were on prior to system faliure & allows u to start from where u were é next time u run é browser! :)

@ Devinda - Firefox 2 comes with the tab recovery feature too dude.. :)

@ randiljosh - ya cant play NFS MW online unless ya purchase ya very own game of yours.. though ya could trick it to play multiplayer via hamachi.. upto 4 players supported.. ask ya bro bout the link as I did send him via gmail..

Zz