• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajero Mini-comments Please

miniace

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice mini....

Isn’t the spare wheel alloy a different style than the others? A cover is a good idea. Have seen some very nice designs.

Sometime back my wife was considering a P.mini/Terios as well. But finally gave up because of lack of back legroom space.

Checkd 4WD performance and im more than impressed.

I agree the alloys a bit weired.But no choice Im bankrupt :( .

Rear leg space is not enough but enough room for my kids.Not much not less.More room for them means that whole area becomes a playing area. :D wife keep them caged there now :lol:

Checkd 4WD performance and im more than impressed.

I agree the alloys a bit weired.But no choice Im bankrupt :( .

Rear leg space is not enough but enough room for my kids.Not much not less.More room for them means that whole area becomes a playing area. :D wife keep them caged there now :lol:

Good to hear that it performs well...Any further plans for the Pajero?

Good to hear that it performs well...Any further plans for the Pajero?

Thanks bro.Ash.nexgen...

No future plans..not even planning fix mud flaps... :lol: basically bankrupt... :(

Since you mentioned about the 1.8M example, mine labeled 1.6 from now onwards :lol:

Thanks bro.Ash.nexgen...

No future plans..not even planning fix mud flaps... :lol: basically bankrupt... :(

Since you mentioned about the 1.8M example, mine labeled 1.6 from now onwards :lol:

hope you got my text yesterday on the Pajero which was advertised. Thats realy too much, and its a 301 dash as i rember, Yours is a good deal machang.

Check the prices of spares first........ a friend of mine had to replace shocks and sold the car instead of buying the shocks when he got to know the price of spares.......

Machan thats unbelieveble...today I replaced the rear shocks (KYBs) and cost me only Rs 3425 each :D

Machan thats unbelieveble...today I replaced the rear shocks (KYBs) and cost me only Rs 3425 each :D

Man, then you're lucky,... actually i thought of you just last evening when i ran into another one at the garage..... 10 year old single owner ZR-II (must add that the owner was very pleased with the car)... it was in for front shock replacement... originals would've cost 26k a piece and they said the KYB equivalent is not available so they were contemplating getting a similar set of KYBs and modifying the mountings.

Man, then you're lucky,... actually i thought of you just last evening when i ran into another one at the garage..... 10 year old single owner ZR-II (must add that the owner was very pleased with the car)... it was in for front shock replacement... originals would've cost 26k a piece and they said the KYB equivalent is not available so they were contemplating getting a similar set of KYBs and modifying the mountings.

Its not that expensive..normal selling price is 10K..bought it from Negombo Som***ri Motors.Now mine ran into some problems with coil spring replacemnts.That'll drag few more bucks out :lol:

machang so soon? A repair just a week after? Was this detected at the time of purchasing

• 2 months later...

Guys,

Will a Jr.Pajero worth 13.75? a 301 dash? Also can we re-register that for FZ plates?

Its worth.no doubt about it! The present market value is 1.5M plus I guess.

It is not possible to obtain a FZ plate for that.FZs are exclusively for ex-Diplomatic mission cars!

MINIACE

• 16 years later...