• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Accident In Seeduwa

Grand Civic

street racer show some respect and stop posting pics of the accident... i have unapproved your post... and watch your language cos if people read what you had to say about those boys in that last post of yours they'd rip you apart...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I donno mods.. some of the posts on this thread just disgusts me. I donno how people can be so disrespectful and discuss what vehicles they own when the essence of opening this thread was to express sympathy & as well to serve a warning to everyone to drive more carefully.

I donno mods.. some of the posts on this thread just disgusts me. I donno how people can be so disrespectful and discuss what vehicles they own when the essence of opening this thread was to express sympathy & as well to serve a warning to everyone to drive more carefully.

absolutely right... i've removed some posts i deem unnecessary...

im sorry bro :unsure:

street racer show some respect and stop posting pics of the accident... i have unapproved your post... and watch your language cos if people read what you had to say about those boys in that last post of yours they'd rip you apart...

Thanks Street Racer dude for accepting your silly mistake.I think you learned the lesson of respecting the dead ones.I wanted to know how you came to the 120 Km/h conclusion but since you regret for the post lets forget about it and let the dead souls rest in peace! lets not insult them any longer by posting pictures here and raising opinions of how the accident happend.We dont know anything and no one will ever know since all are deceased now!

im sorry bro :unsure:

Thats the spirit! Careful when you post photos machang, specialy the locals ones as they can be very sensitive

Thanks Street Racer dude for accepting your silly mistake.I think you learned the lesson of respecting the dead ones.I wanted to know how you came to the 120 Km/h conclusion but since you regret for the post lets forget about it and let the dead souls rest in peace! lets not insult them any longer by posting pictures here and raising opinions of how the accident happend.We dont know anything and no one will ever know since all are deceased now!

machang one funeral is in negombo, lets attend it please..

I got some pics via email too but we better keep it private as possible

Edited by Hola

deepest sympathies.

guys message from Rachel, "playing racing the game lots fun, but on the street i make sure drive safely & responsibily, remember always use ur seat belts & obey the laws of the road"

yes indeed..deepest sympathies to da families of those affected......

always be careful when u drive....guys....

The three gentlemen we lost are Dialog Customer Service Officers;

Dilan Wendel Grero

Sandeep Kaushal Jayasinghe Warapitiya

Antony Oldrin Laiton Fernando

Deeply sorrowful moment for everyone.

Anthony was a good musician. He was expecting to release his own album soon. Too bad he never got the chance to complete it.

How old were these guys?

The three gentlemen we lost are Dialog Customer Service Officers;

Dilan Wendel Grero

Sandeep Kaushal Jayasinghe Warapitiya

Antony Oldrin Laiton Fernando

Deeply sorrowful moment for everyone.

Anthony was a good musician. He was expecting to release his own album soon. Too bad he never got the chance to complete it.

How old were these guys?

I dont think I can make it for the funeral machan!

fine...let me know atleast by Sunday

Friday's Dailynews carried photos of the victims and Dailymirror carried the pictures of the ill fated car.

for a some bad reason this accident is getting lot of media coverage. I saw the car today