• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Request To Devinda_z

fuzzo

Dear Devinda,

your numerous posts (1000+) are all well worded and punctuated. you go to the extent of typing out full words and not use SMS type language which i appreciate (and other too i'm sure)

but you taint it by using é to represent "the" would it be asking too much for you to type out "the" or if you don't want to type out the whole word, pls use "d"..

just a request from me.

thanks

Sincere appologies Fuzzo...

...As you had duly noted i don't come accross as an exponent of the blatant use of abbreviations

...But in order to make the best of those 160 characters in a text message i've found myself splashing "é " around a fair bit..

from here on i will most certainly make an effort to revert to the more conventional spelling of the word for your benefit & that of the others on the forum as well :)

( Constructive critisism is always welcome :) )

devinda puthea........ ur nice guy ne so here aft plz use "the" "da" ok

yup, also start answearing your phone etc. Now you have come to a point where we have to come to AL forums to talk to you brother

i always had the question what this e' meant!

yeah devz.. the e at times really confuses the entire post when ya start placing them.. :) well.. i have this prob too when typing posts or any replies for that matter.. just so used to texting people that it automatically comes into me typing...

Zz

I had problems understanding devindas replies too. My understading of english is more towards the conventional side though i am in my twenties. I spent hours trying to understand what the e thing is..But never thought of raising up this issue.

Infact i am a land rover fan and never miss devindas post replys..

A very big 'thank you' to devinda for his prompt response...Fuzzo A big thank you to you too for raising this issue up.

I had problems understanding devindas replies too. My understading of english is more towards the conventional side though i am in my twenties. I spent hours trying to understand what the e thing is..But never thought of raising up this issue.

Infact i am a land rover fan and never miss devindas post replys..

A very big 'thank you' to devinda for his prompt response...Fuzzo A big thank you to you too for raising this issue up.

honestly... the only bit I too didnt like in his posts is that e thingy. :D His english stands above the average SL standards and comes with lot of slangs. More like the way it speak in UK and AU.

Just a note on this guy. One day he gonna go a long way on his life for sure.

(Devinda.. dont get carried away with compliments :P )

Devinda.. dont get carried away with compliments :P

thanx a lot for all the compliments guys :)

my sincre appolgies on this whole "é" fiasco - i truly had no clue as to how far reaching the ramifications of the use of that character in the posts was

thank you all,Fuzzo primarily, for enlightening me about the issue

its quite encouraging for a youngster like myself to get positive feedback from other members - i really appreciate all the warm sentiments and hope that i can aid assist and be an asset to all and sundry on the Autolanka forums :)

thanx a lot for all the compliments guys :)

my sincre appolgies on this whole "é" fiasco - i truly had no clue as to how far reaching the ramifications of the use of that character in the posts was

thank you all,Fuzzo primarily, for enlightening me about the issue

its quite encouraging for a youngster like myself to get positive feedback from other members - i really appreciate all the warm sentiments and hope that i can aid assist and be an asset to all and sundry on the Autolanka forums :)

Yes bro, keep up the good work!!!