• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fixed A Mesh Grill!!!

Hola

I just want my car to look likt this, but it doesnt have fogs :-)

IPB Image

U want ur car to look like a hatchback? :blink:

I actually know someone who can help with that....

Its a very helpfull accesory. Plus the beauty of the two 'O' rings of the projector lamps comes out from this as well

Interesting .... and here we heard u were very unsatis with the projectors and tried to sell them back to the party u bought it from...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope :rolleyes::rolleyes: you got it wrong. I like the face part of it, the lips etc. Its what dillongt recomended too. And thank you for the help offred :rolleyes:

Interesting .... and here we heard u were very unsatis with the projectors and tried to sell them back to the party u bought it from...

:D Well, but that very helpfull party adviced me how to overcome a small issue i had with the lamps and it worked, i then contacted that party for projector lamps for other models and makes too. ;) And i still keep passing that party's contacts for anyone who is intrested in the lamps

Edited by Hola

No macho she will stay like that.No budget for cosmetic mods and wife kinda hate fancy mods you know...Yes spare wheel cover order is cancelled.Do you think I need a lock for the wheel?

no, leave it like that

was just going to say' HOLA giv us day light pics! then i saw them! hehe :P you could have waited till the mornning, and post 'day light pics at once!! next time ' u DO so! if n o t ur in trouble :P

was just going to say' HOLA giv us day light pics! then i saw them! hehe :P you could have waited till the mornning, and post 'day light pics at once!! next time ' u DO so! if n o t ur in trouble :P

Machang i called you around 5 times yesterday to get some advice over something, Isuru and Milindu helped me...

;) lol I hear you on the hatch.. :D Was there not an issue with the rears as well?

:D Well, but that very helpfull party adviced me how to overcome a small issue i had with the lamps and it worked, i then contacted that party for projector lamps for other models and makes too. ;) And i still keep passing that party's contacts for anyone who is intrested in the lamps

and i hear that this party still has some projectors and tail lights left for this model.. so pls spread the word :)

and isn't kottawa postponed... ?

Edited by fuzzo

I JUST GOT THIS TODAY..... JDM BRAND NEW YELLOW FOGS.... ;)

IPB Image

Wow good work bro!! I got mine for 12,500 with all accsories. But had a hassel as i had to cut the buffer to insert this in. Does your buffer have the provison for this?

Also i see you got yellow lights whilst mine is white, which i am happy for my purpose. But i heard yellow cuts through fog. Correct me if i am wrong.

Dillon,one last request.....would you mind scanning the fitting instructions for me? Sorry for the trouble

and i hear that this party still has some projectors and tail lights left for this model.. so pls spread the word :)

and isn't kottawa postponed... ?

Yes, would you mind telling that helpful and kind party that i need something for the 121 as well? But i think that was droped due to unavailibity.

Wow good work bro!! I got mine for 12,500 with all accsories. But had a hassel as i had to cut the buffer to insert this in. Does your buffer have the provison for this?

Also i see you got yellow lights whilst mine is white, which i am happy for my purpose. But i heard yellow cuts through fog. Correct me if i am wrong.

Dillon,one last request.....would you mind scanning the fitting instructions for me? Sorry for the trouble

Sure send me your e-mail address and I hope you can understand Japanese lol :D

Sure send me your e-mail address and I hope you can understand Japanese lol :D

Machang atleat the sketches will give an idea neda? Did you fix it as yet? Hope you can send me a pic after you fixed it too

Machang atleat the sketches will give an idea neda? Did you fix it as yet? Hope you can send me a pic after you fixed it too

check your in box... not yet bro i'm waiting till summer.... B)

check your in box... not yet bro i'm waiting till summer.... B)

Thanks aiya. I thought about the advice you gave me one day on lowering the car but the roads seems to be very very bad. I thought of front and back bumper lips later. And a JDM spoiler. But those are later plans.,

Thanks aiya. I thought about the advice you gave me one day on lowering the car but the roads seems to be very very bad. I thought of front and back bumper lips later. And a JDM spoiler. But those are later plans.,

cool stuff... hey, did you get my email... :unsure:

Edited by dillongt