• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why No Drags Or Pictures??

miniace

Yeah .. u r quite right about that..

Some bikerz that I know of, went & drag-raced there a coupla times too (just before the last katu meet).. but luckily no incidents so far ;)

ya bt our drag boys had some incidents over there, n its the worst place to drag in CMB

Edited by GihanFX

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

green path is by far and large the safest for all and sundry given there are no roads leading to it and that its fairly deserted

(but there are nutters who've not quite braked at the crossing and have wound us swerving all over & straight past the round abt! <_< )

&also GP from crosssing to crossing is abt 1/4 Mile i belive...

Marine drive,besides cop trouble is risky given the lack of proper lighting and the number of side roads

NexGen your spot on about the temptation to keep going on Baseline - the surface is amazing but colour lights and pedestrians make it waay too risky

there's also the stretch past Lake House toward Darly Rd...havent tried it but seemed a nice road - but not 100% straight

yo D Z wat bout the attidiya rd it a pretty cool strech too....dat is after 11 p.m i gues

:unsure:

ah yes thats Gihan FX & Crew's favourite haunt from what i gather ;)

Oh yeah Attidiya thats where we live, :D And yes Attidiya Rd is super no trouble with ppl cus we know most of them and Sunday nights mots ppl Drag at Attidiya

Bt i never recommend Attidiya as a gud rd To Drag :( its too dangerous even we dnt drag there

We only use Attidiya Rd to test our cars.

Edited by GihanFX

Oh yeah Attidiya thats where we live, :D And yes Attidiya Rd is super no trouble with ppl cus we know most of them and Sunday nights mots ppl Drag at Attidiya

Bt i never recommend Attidiya as a gud rd To Drag :( its too dangerous even we dnt drag there

We only use Attidiya Rd to test our cars.

Is it sunday nights that u guys test your cars? cos I sometimes hear loud high revving cars, after 11pm :D .... and also since there're cops on most friday & saturday nights down attidiya rd.

Edited by shamitz

Is it sunday nights that u guys test your cars? cos I sometimes hear loud high revving cars, after 11pm :D .... and also since there're cops on most friday & saturday nights down attidiya rd.

ha ha some race at Sunday nights bt we dnt we only watch

ha ha some race at Sunday nights bt we dnt we only watch

Cool

I've always wanted to come & watch too, but being sunday nights ... its a bit of a problem to get up the next morning to go to work :D

Not considered safe at this time.

Oh i get the picture.... what is the possiblility of speaking to a radio staion to organize a Drag event on Green path like some time ago... Marine Drive would be better

Edited by Terabite

Saturday night few cars were spotted around Ekala strip area.Any idea about this?

yo mate next time when u snoop around ekala streach gimme a call its not nice to go there withoutyo friends ha ha..i dint hear anything..well thats 2 bad..wht time was tis?