• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Guys. Any News On Tonites Dargs?

speeddemon200

Ne of u got ne info?

he! he! r u refering to 200m drags with bends... LOL!

bdw... if u go to GP right now... you should ideally see some action(at least a single high profile race)... apparently there is some news about a challenge... not sure if itz really gonna happen.

Edited by isurujosh

bdw... if u go to GP right now... you should ideally see some action(at least a single high profile race)... apparently there is some news about a challenge... not sure if itz really gonna happen.

Tonight no 200M Drags bt myabe try GP for one race bt no big deal

can't remember all the results.. in the van drag, ravi won

thivanka dragged a grand civic and won vs nirosh

ravi did a run with another EK and won

to be honest, last night was really dangerous beucase more than a drag, at times it looked like a slalom coz thye weaved in and out of traffic. so most runs were botched and had to have reruns...

ya Hey fuzz @ attidiya u pass the bend did u saw a long building with glasses and a huge display bord on it ??? and some other Dialog,Tigo bords ??

don't remember this building... what the deal with it?

so what are these "high profile" rides? names etc unneccesary - what kinda cars? :huh:

can't remember all the results.. in the van drag, ravi won

thivanka dragged a grand civic and won vs nirosh

ravi did a run with another EK and won

to be honest, last night was really dangerous beucase more than a drag, at times it looked like a slalom coz thye weaved in and out of traffic. so most runs were botched and had to have reruns...

don't remember this building... what the deal with it?

wow would've luved to c that grand civic drag, wht was da other car? was too wasted last night ne ways after match.....eh devz...

if ne of u get info of ne upcomin drags pls update me...all ma details r on ma prof......

Edited by speeddemon200

now now dont complain! :P at least you'll had something to celebrate! :lol:

...spare a thought all em poor Reid Ave. boys who've been drowning thier sorrows 2 saturdays in a row :(

dont worry im sure u can try n' beat us next time. as dey say every dog has its day..

..well in that case the canine gene must have been in abundance amoungst the Thomians cuz you lot had 3 & quarter days!!! :lol:

Ur dearly beloved mod happens to have attended the school by the sea, and does not appreciate such comments. <_<

Ur dearly beloved mod happens to have attended the school by the sea, and does not appreciate such comments. <_<

all in jest :lol: ...its honestly hard to find a decent come back after humiliation on that degree...a poor attempt to spin a adagé is the best a poor Royalist can muster... :(

...well there is always the upcomming rugger season to salvage lost pride! :D

It was one of the most worst drags i have ever attended to. The drivers were so reckless and dragging while oncoming vehicles we heading their way. All riced up cars running except Thivanka's ITR. Plus i don't see a point where drags should start at 10.30 cos there are still lots of traffic at that time. It was more like showing off than real drags happening. Later on we had Clement and Thivanka running two runs at GP which we good. Clement won both easily but the two cars were in total different leagues. Thivanka's car i looking faster each day and shouldn't be understimated at all...

It was one of the most worst drags i have ever attended to. The drivers were so reckless and dragging while oncoming vehicles we heading their way. All riced up cars running except Thivanka's ITR. Plus i don't see a point where drags should start at 10.30 cos there are still lots of traffic at that time. It was more like showing off than real drags happening. Later on we had Clement and Thivanka running two runs at GP which we good. Clement won both easily but the two cars were in total different leagues. Thivanka's car i looking faster each day and shouldn't be understimated at all...

Chang what happend to the Challange ?

all in jest :lol: ...its honestly hard to find a decent come back after humiliation on that degree...a poor attempt to spin a adagé is the best a poor Royalist can muster... :(

...well there is always the upcomming rugger season to salvage lost pride! :D

come come.. now i was just kiddin....dont worry like u sd there's still da rugger season....haven't a clue how our teams stand...(havent kept in touch :mellow: ) im sure u guys will do quite well....if it's ne thin compared to da strength of last year's team....ne way now OT...bk to da drags...

though they usually started at around 11.30/12....when da roads were quite empty....was Clement in his 300Z TT? @vshiznet; as u sd never underestimate a Type R... :DB)