• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Computerizing Your Old Land Rover

miniace

Have you ever wished you could plug your old Land Rover into one of those diagnostic computers that modern garages use?

"WINDOWS 98" comes complete with a set of diagnostic software to analyse problems with old Land Rovers. And due to incredible advances in technology we can now connect your old Land Rover to your computer without using a direct cable link.

Using a combination of BLUETOOTH, INFRARED, W.I.F.I. ...... STRING, and SUPERGLUE, WINDOWS New Hardware Wizard can now make your Land Rover appear as another "Drive" on your computer. All you need to do is tell your computer where to search to find your Land Rover and let WINDOWS do the rest.

This system works quite happily on more modern operating systems like WIN ME, XP etc. but the interface may just resemble WIN 98.

Try the link and post your comments please

www.computerizing-old-landrover.org

:lol:

Have you ever wished you could plug your old Land Rover into one of those diagnostic computers that modern garages use?

"WINDOWS 98" comes complete with a set of diagnostic software to analyse problems with old Land Rovers. And due to incredible advances in technology we can now connect your old Land Rover to your computer without using a direct cable link.

Using a combination of BLUETOOTH, INFRARED, W.I.F.I. ...... STRING, and SUPERGLUE, WINDOWS New Hardware Wizard can now make your Land Rover appear as another "Drive" on your computer. All you need to do is tell your computer where to search to find your Land Rover and let WINDOWS do the rest.

This system works quite happily on more modern operating systems like WIN ME, XP etc. but the interface may just resemble WIN 98.

Try the link and post your comments please

www.computerizing-old-landrover.org

:lol:

Great site man. Works quite well :D

he he wanted to share with you all...especially you Dev...I sent tou a text regarding the latest LR happening!!

MINIACE

hey bro - just got back home - i'm absolutly thrilled for you and await the dawn , at which time i hope you will start a new thread and share some images!!!!! :)

Welcome to the Brotherhood! :lol: - don't forget to flash all em other Landy owners!!!! :D

Machan Excellent :lol: :lol:....

couldn't get it to work yesterday, but it did today and its HILARIOUS!!

of course you landy boys DO realize that you're doing your reputation no favours by posting stuff like this ne? :P

only re-inforces what the rest of the world thinks about land rovers.. :D:D

hey bro - just got back home - i'm absolutly thrilled for you and await the dawn , at which time i hope you will start a new thread and share some images!!!!! :)

Welcome to the Brotherhood! :lol: - don't forget to flash all em other Landy owners!!!! :D

Sorry Devinda had a very long day.Just got back.Pics will follow soon.Of course em are very personnel you know.So dont think its for public views you know ;) Thanks for the lovely SMS'.

Machan Excellent :lol: :lol:....

of course you landy boys DO realize that you're doing your reputation no favours by posting stuff like this ne? :P

Ha ha never happened overnight you know...btw SN ...."defender" is my middle name :lol: !

Sorry Devinda had a very long day.Just got back.Pics will follow soon.Of course em are very personnel you know.So dont think its for public views you know ;) Thanks for the lovely SMS'.

Simply STUNNING mini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i see its bretty much battle ready with the lamp guards n all!

the SWB's are the best to drive

ah one small question - is the clutch lighter on this than on the usually heavy set older 110's? :huh:

prepare for a world of fun in the lil tank :D

Simply STUNNING mini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i see its bretty much battle ready with the lamp guards n all!

the SWB's are the best to drive

ah one small question - is the clutch lighter on this than on the usually heavy set older 110's? :huh:

prepare for a world of fun in the lil tank :D

Thanks Dev Z!

Cluch is pretty heavy machan! Thge lamp guards,The roll cage, Steps are standard.Agents say,this is the only series imported with manufacturer roll cage!! ( any idea on this)

Thanks to my co-work party (lender ;) ) Im flying on ground!! :lol:

Cluch is pretty heavy machan! Thge lamp guards,The roll cage, Steps are standard.Agents say,this is the only series imported with manufacturer roll cage!! ( any idea on this)

Thanks to my co-work party (lender ;) ) Im flying on ground!! :lol:

:lol: see even they want you to be in that jet-setting groove! :D

yeah thats right machan - that specification with the roll cage was made only for the USA & marketed in limited numbers as the N.A.S (North American Specification) D90

its the 1st time ever that i've seen this spec anywhere - so they're pretty special those Landy's!

Thanks for the info.Pretty impressive exhaust too.Few more pictures be mailed to you soon.Today touched 100+mph in that for the first time.Bit unstable I felt aft 80+...she wanted to get off the ground :lol:

:lol: machan thats a 160kmph!!!!!!! thats by far the fastest i've head of a D90 run :)

ah stability issue is on account of those thin 7.50 tires - ideally to get optimum road holding and all surface grip 265 with an All Terrain Tred is recomended

but thats very impressive!!! :D kohen giyath boss ta piyaabanna né aasawa thiyenné? :lol:

:lol: machan thats a 160kmph!!!!!!! thats by far the fastest i've head of a D90 run :)

ah stability issue is on account of those thin 7.50 tires - ideally to get optimum road holding and all surface grip 265 with an All Terrain Tred is recomended

but thats very impressive!!! :D kohen giyath boss ta piyaabanna né aasawa thiyenné? :lol:

Not really satisfied with the tyres.Good threads but just factory stocks and ordinary suspension set up.Bit of a stability issue and to be honestly felt bit scared after crossing 100 barrier.Pictures of tyres and wheels be sent soon.uploading is slow .Check mail :(