• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ferrari Enzo Crash!!!!!

Lalithster

machan i think this is the up coming movie called REDLINE and by mistake the actor hit the wall...... :unsure:

yeah..i agree. can't tell much about how good a movie it'll be but at least it seems to have quite a few really nice cars in it. A lot of them crashing too..which is a little heartbreaking I guess!

Trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa6-0bIbDw4

Is it just me or does that thing seem like it was understeering worse than a Vectra VXR when it hit that wall?? But then again, he definitely was making that corener way too fast from a really bad angle way too close to a cement wall! Sure this wasn't some shot that wasn't intended to take place for the movie??

yeah..i agree. can't tell much about how good a movie it'll be but at least it seems to have quite a few really nice cars in it. A lot of them crashing too..which is a little heartbreaking I guess!

Is it just me or does that thing seem like it was understeering worse than a Vectra VXR when it hit that wall?? But then again, he definitely was making that corener way too fast from a really bad angle way too close to a cement wall! Sure this wasn't some shot that wasn't intended to take place for the movie??

Well from what I read and heard. This was not part of the movie. The comic was doing this for the press because the movie is done shooting. He is taking part in the Toyota Celeb race and was practicing for the race. This car is the Producers car and is part of his personal collection.

Ha ha I just saw the trailer. This is may have been a publicity crash. who knows. All I know is this movie is going to be horrible.

Go see 300, now thats a really good movie

Thats not right. A Enzo doesn't cost 1.5mill does it? Shouldn't it be $500-600k?

no machan.... there are few models and the starting price is US$800,000....you guys can see one of these in our Autolanka DVD very soon :D

no machan.... there are few models and the starting price is US$800,000....you guys can see one of these in our Autolanka DVD very soon :D

Did some research on this. There is only one Ferrari Enzo Ferrari model, tho there are some derivatives, and brand new price range was $650k (reports between 640 and 670). It was a 2002-2003 model.

Tho the ones being traded now are apparently going at over $1mill.

Anyway, DEF not the 1.5 mill reported in this article.

Well THe Enzo is a very special Car. There are only 399 in the world and ... and the only way to by a ferrari Enzo brand New was to be invited by Ferrari To buy and also sign an agreement that For a period of time the Car could not be sold. Yes Brand New the car was $500,000 USD. However since the car is rare and since it is very collectable ( named after the founder of Ferrari ) it command a high value. Thus this care is Valued at $1.5 million USD.

Oh an interesting fact is that a 400th Enzo was made to benfit the Tsunami survivors and was sold for 1.2 million dollars. unfortonatly I havent seen any of the Tsunami money...

Edited by Lalithster

Well THe Enzo is a very special Car. There are only 399 in the world and ... and the only way to by a ferrari Enzo brand New was to be invited by Ferrari To buy and also sign an agreement that For a period of time the Car could not be sold. Yes Brand New the car was $500,000 USD. However since the car is rare and since it is very collectable ( named after the founder of Ferrari ) it command a high value. Thus this care is Valued at $1.5 million USD.

Gotta wonder about that. If I had 1.5 mill right now, I'd be going for the Veyron. The only thing that would tempt me to go Enzo is availability, since I'm sure the Veyron waiting list must be damn huge. I think they only make about 5 an year or summin.

• 1 year later...