• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me Find A Good Place For Regular Service

ThilakR

Question

Hi, :D

Guys.. I am from Katunayaka and have some vehicles running in Colombo. I am searching a good place for reguler service of the vehicles in Colombo. It is not worth taking them to Katunayaka where I used to and get back.

Can anyone recommend me a good place.. :blink:

Thankx

10 answers to this question

Hi, :D

Guys.. I am from Katunayaka and have some vehicles running in Colombo. I am searching a good place for reguler service of the vehicles in Colombo. It is not worth taking them to Katunayaka where I used to and get back.

Can anyone recommend me a good place.. :blink:

Thankx

How many KMs does each do per month?

How many KMs does each do per month?

[/quote

Machan It is less than 3000KM per month. Normally I do Oil change and other lubricating approximately in every 5000 or 5500 Kms. It means once in two months average. But in between I need to have a normal under carrage clean and other works without changing Enging Oil.

The place i go is Auto Shine, Delkanda.

Do you need to make an appoinment before you go there? :(

Colombo is a big area, which are or suburb in particular is the most convenient for you ?

Vehicles are in fort. So it would be easy if I could find the best closest place to Fort.

As Gunat said PitStop is the closest I think.

Thilak

Vehicles are in fort. So it would be easy if I could find the best closest place to Fort.

As Gunat said PitStop is the closest I think.

Thilak

ThilakR I live close to Delkanda and I assure you bringing a vehicle to the Nugegoda area just for servicing is a hopeless waste of time, though the places mentioned are quite good, and I could add to that list but I don't think its a practical option,

Try to get something in Colombo itself, with easy access to Fort,

Mag City is not a place I would recommend for most things but I think their servicing is quite ok and they are in Maradana darley Road and not that far away from Fort, most importantly through Mcallum road (if I got the road name right cos I am hopelessly lost in Colombo city) you can get to Fort pretty easy,

and I have heard lots of good things about the place gunat mentioned,

The Don

ThilakR I live close to Delkanda and I assure you bringing a vehicle to the Nugegoda area just for servicing is a hopeless waste of time, though the places mentioned are quite good, and I could add to that list but I don't think its a practical option,

Try to get something in Colombo itself, with easy access to Fort,

Mag City is not a place I would recommend for most things but I think their servicing is quite ok and they are in Maradana darley Road and not that far away from Fort, most importantly through Mcallum road (if I got the road name right cos I am hopelessly lost in Colombo city) you can get to Fort pretty easy,

and I have heard lots of good things about the place gunat mentioned,

The Don

Hi,

Many thanks forthe help machan. I will go to the place gunat mentioned. :D

Thilak