• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Whos Collection Is This ???

ferrarif50

i know the rolls' used to belong to the acupunture doctor in wellawatte..not sure if it's sold or not.

the green caddillac belongs to the owner of green lanka shipping..

I think the name is kara jayasuriya (late) and his brother/s, yes acupuncture doc. Once went white water rafting down kithulgala and the hotel there was owned by them and there was climate controlled garage with some of those cars including the maroon jag na dthe rolls.

This collection belongs to Prof Anton Jayasuriya foundation.Formally owned by Late Prof Anton Jayasuriya.

These cars are now on display at 'plantation-HouseChandra-Kithulgala' ,Mahabage Plantation Kithulgala and HouseChandra-Mt Lavinia.

The Green Caddy Seville (GL 2525) is used by foundation director Dr Lohith Samarawickrama.

Most of these cars were imported by Autoland.

MINIACE

• 1 year later...
is there another caddy in the same color in SL then... the shipping company used to be in town hall and i would see the caddy there everyday

well there is also that Caddilac which was being stretched out as a Limo in Wattala...

so that would take the count to 3? :huh:

mildy OT but , does anyone have any idea who that SATURN SC belongs to??

well there is also that Caddilac which was being stretched out as a Limo in Wattala...

so that would take the count to 3? :huh:

mildy OT but , does anyone have any idea who that SATURN SC belongs to??

A Caddy stretched in to limo??? Hmmm I've never seen it.

The link on 1st post is not working anymore :(

This collection belongs to Prof Anton Jayasuriya foundation.Formally owned by Late Prof Anton Jayasuriya.

These cars are now on display at 'plantation-HouseChandra-Kithulgala' ,Mahabage Plantation Kithulgala and HouseChandra-Mt Lavinia.

The Green Caddy Seville (GL 2525) is used by foundation director Dr Lohith Samarawickrama.

Most of these cars were imported by Autoland.

MINIACE

Autoland meaning Yoga imported them...?

A Caddy stretched in to limo??? Hmmm I've never seen it.

The link on 1st post is not working anymore :(

the vehicle is still being assembled...

i saw it whilst it was still in a closed garage - the expressly stated that we should not take pictures -

this is the same technician who had done two of the other limo conversions - one i believe for the bloke who owned Belluci and another for some prominent business magante..

both Mercs

the vehicle is still being assembled...

i saw it whilst it was still in a closed garage - the expressly stated that we should not take pictures -

this is the same technician who had done two of the other limo conversions - one i believe for the bloke who owned Belluci and another for some prominent business magante..

both Mercs

Hmmm... so within couple of weeks it should hit the streets.

Has he done 2 Merc limo conversions?? There is Toyata Mark 2 conversion as well. The count should be 4 now.

Hmmm... so within couple of weeks it should hit the streets.

Has he done 2 Merc limo conversions?? There is Toyata Mark 2 conversion as well. The count should be 4 now.

maybe longer machan cuz the interior had not been touched even...

we saw this a few months ago...so dunno how far the progress has come along since... :unsure:

yeah the Mark2 was discussed on another thread ne... supposedly on Lexus badges now :lol:

• 3 months later...
Is it this model ???

800px2ndsaturnscia8.th.jpg

if so i have seen a blue coloured one and its in a garage for a paint work these days (saw it 2 weeks back)... its not with a famous person

This car belongs a guy who used to import lot of sports cars to sri lanka till lately ,he lives in japan & his father uses this in sri lanka .

Most of the hi spec performance cars which were imported before 2006 were bought in japan by him & shipped through very popular importers .

i have driven this car, & very comfortable , it was the 1st car which i drove with cruise control & i really enjoyed it .

Edited by MRM