• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

"mari Sla Moto 2007" Motorshow Negombo

miniace

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Madmax, the thing is there is a black old morris which is modified with "knight rider" lights around here

So? Like max said, its two first generation RX-7. Ur question has been answered. There is no reason to try to justify why u asked a dumb question. With, it must be said, with an even dumber justification.

So? Like max said, its two first generation RX-7. Ur question has been answered. There is no reason to try to justify why u asked a dumb question. With, it must be said, with an even dumber justification.

:rolleyes: Dumb? Anyways..Cant call it dumb machang. I didnt know - then, i clarified it. Thanks to Madmax.

Hola! you are right!

The owner of the right hand side car claims its a near KIT car.Truely it has amazing lot of modifications :D .Overpowered engine to all possible aftermarket option kits are fitted to that car.had a lenghthy chat with the owner and wow..the owner malli is a true budding petrolhead.

Its no where near ordinary Rx-7

Hola! you are right!

The owner of the right hand side car claims its a near KIT car.Truely it has amazing lot of modifications :D .Overpowered engine to all possible aftermarket option kits are fitted to that car.had a lenghthy chat with the owner and wow..the owner malli is a true budding petrolhead.

Its no where near ordinary Rx-7

Thanks alot Miniace.

@@Peri hope you saw this post by Miniace

Clarifications and right info always helps doubts

Edited by Hola

Thanks alot Miniace.

@@Peri hope you saw this post by Miniace

Clarifications and right info always helps doubts

What Mini said is, its an RX-7, not some morris modified with "knight rider" lights. And what mini said it, its an RX-7 with mechanical mods, what u said is, what has it been cosmetically modified FROM. I guess mini took modified as just modified. Not "what car was modified for this"

I do hope I am not going to fast for u.

hey miniace nice show machan... good to see sri lankans are in to this car madness deeply... do you have more pictures of that blue RX7. if so can you post it here or send it my email address. that is my old RX7 bro.... look dam hot... manoj i'm proud of you machan thankx for taking care of my baby.....

Don't worry man. Everyone is entitled to ask dumb questions. No probs at all. It was just the attempt to cover up behind a bizzare justification that ticked me. And it was so hot today I thought I was gonna have a heat stroke.

hey miniace nice show machan... good to see sri lankans are in to this car madness deeply... do you have more pictures of that blue RX7. if so can you post it here or send it my email address. that is my old RX7 bro.... look dam hot... manoj i'm proud of you machan thankx for taking care of my baby.....

Here ya go bro.

http://schitzique.page.tl/Maris_La_Moto-2007.htm

4 pics of said blue RX7 on this page :D

Hey Dillon..I didn't know that RX was your former babe.She is a real hot.I captured only one pic bro!

Hey Dillon..I didn't know that RX was your former babe.She is a real hot.I captured only one pic bro!

it's ok.... miniace

Don't worry man. Everyone is entitled to ask dumb questions. No probs at all. It was just the attempt to cover up behind a bizzare justification that ticked me. And it was so hot today I thought I was gonna have a heat stroke.

Here ya go bro.

http://schitzique.page.tl/Maris_La_Moto-2007.htm

4 pics of said blue RX7 on this page :D

thanx machan

Dilan,I think I know the owners (the studio people).Will capture more next time and post.Its a great feeling ,to see cars previously owned in good form :)

thank you very much ;)

Give me sometime bro..Im away from CmB again...any particular areas you wanna capture?

ahh... I wnna see every single angle lol :lol: thanx bro...

ahh... I wnna see every single angle lol :lol: thanx bro...

:D wena mukuth epada? We should be geting more soon from a prefect dude who organized this bro, i will send you to your personal addy

Wow... Hola in action! If need more or not satisfied, please drop a note here.

Hay miniace if you can send me some good quality pics of this motor show I’ll be happy to post them over in AL gallery. Looks like there were lot of nice cars...The organizers has done a good job !

Hay miniace if you can send me some good quality pics of this motor show I’ll be happy to post them over in AL gallery. Looks like there were lot of nice cars...The organizers has done a good job !

Sorry Madz! I took pics from my mobile.Forgot my digicam both days :(