• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Aerial View Of Airport Highway

sharkster

Most eurpean airlines have got oldies.. lol...

if I would have won a jackpot.. I would have my own Rail Line... and I would paint my entire train jet black with blue underground neons... the stewardresses for my train would be the first 12 runner-up's from the recent miss world pagent of each year.. the ladies would change according to each year... and their attire would be a black leather "cat woman" outfit on friday, a black egyptian outfit on saturday and a bikini on sunday ( it would run only on those three days at night ).. each car would be fitted with LCD panels featuring the hardiest rap songs such as 50 cent, LL cool J, Snoop Dogg and so on.. with around 20,000 watts of power.. ( I hope it will stay on the track ).. I havent decided yet the location that it should run... I'm still thinking where I should run it... maybe it will run parelel to the new high-way... ( shit.. then I'l have to tint my windows too )..

anybody wants to ride on my train ?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if I would have won a jackpot.. I would have my own Rail Line... and I would paint my entire train jet black with blue underground neons... the stewardresses for my train would be the first 12 runner-up's from the recent miss world pagent of each year.. the ladies would change according to each year... and their attire would be a black leather "cat woman" outfit on friday, a black egyptian outfit on saturday and a bikini on sunday ( it would run only on those three days at night ).. each car would be fitted with LCD panels featuring the hardiest rap songs such as 50 cent, LL cool J, Snoop Dogg and so on.. with around 20,000 watts of power.. ( I hope it will stay on the track ).. I havent decided yet the location that it should run... I'm still thinking where I should run it... maybe it will run parelel to the new high-way... ( shit.. then I'l have to tint my windows too )..

dude back to reality please...thank you

Toot Toot!! ;)

Watchu Gonna call it? The 'Soul Train'

when it comes to stews guys I've seen a few hot looking ones on Jet Airways!

the ones on kingfisher are also pretty nice looking...

I heard there's a private airline that got stewardresses without anything on... I wonder how the pilots concentrate on flying the damn plane... damn those pilots... suddenly I envy all pilots...

I heard there's a private airline that got stewardresses without anything on... I wonder how the pilots concentrate on flying the damn plane... damn those pilots... suddenly I envy all pilots...

is it even legal to have nude stewardtresses?

if it were true, i still dont think it'd be fun...imagine she serves you your meal, then turn her nack t you to serve the person ont he opposite side of the isle.. and then she accidently goes "PPHHRRRRRRTTTTT"... ok, there goes your apitite....:D

:)

if it were true, i still dont think it'd be fun...imagine she serves you your meal, then turn her nack t you to serve the person ont he opposite side of the isle.. and then she accidently goes "PPHHRRRRRRTTTTT"... ok, there goes your apitite....:D

well wat difference wud it make if she's wearin clothes?

besides the japanese wud luv it...dey hav a female fart fetish

is it even legal to have nude stewardtresses?

Don't dwelve on the negative, ma boy. Think Positive!

well wat difference wud it make if she's wearin clothes?

good point shaks....

if you search in google on the "images" tab for "stewardesses".. I think you'll see one pic... I'm not sure if that's the airline though cause I cant view the large image as there's a girl working in the background today.. :D

hey can I ask you something ? what's the meaning of your Nickname ? "monamonu" ? it's some kind of a carribean cocktail or something ?

Carribean cocktail?! lol no.. Initals from my name.. I aint spelling it out.. lol

The Mo's stand for Mohamad, and well the Nu, and the Na my name and surname! lol

Grrr, confusing i know lol..

Plain Wierd...

Wouldnt hang out wit one even if their names r " Fook Mi" and "Fook yu"..

Austin powers fan i see :D

man those were 3 good movies. though very few have seen the 1st movie...

Carribean cocktail?! lol no.. Initals from my name.. I aint spelling it out.. lol

MAN THATS ONE LONG NAME YOU'VE GOT!!!!