• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek3 Models..

Sajith

hi guys..In last couple of days I was out of forun since i had a funeral of my aunt..It seems the forum is getting hot :)

@ Hola..machan as ur images, I've seen a 96 model EK which is 300-XXXX. Anyway it has a decent look than EG. R u having that kind of EK VTEC??

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys..In last couple of days I was out of forun since i had a funeral of my aunt..It seems the forum is getting hot :)

@ Hola..machan as ur images, I've seen a 96 model EK which is 300-XXXX. Anyway it has a decent look than EG. R u having that kind of EK VTEC??

Deepest Sympethies to your aunt bro :(

You make your choice now bro, i think its better you get a newer year as possible. No mine is not a VTEC

Yes machan..I'll try to go for 96 VTEC. If i couldn't hang up with dat, will go 4 non VTEC EK..But machan how can I forget that sexy body shape of an EG :)

Yes machan..I'll try to go for 96 VTEC. If i couldn't hang up with dat, will go 4 non VTEC EK..But machan how can I forget that sexy body shape of an EG :)

Well, if you realy feel like to go for what makes you happy bro. Its a short life, just get what makes you more happy.

Just for ref.. how much does a 96 manual Vi cost?

Hi guys,

Can any one pls explain me abt EK3 models??

Probably wanna know abt EK3 VETC & the difference between EG8 & EK3 VTEC engines,fuel efficiency, performence ect..

cheers!

Sajith.

Hi

I have used Civics from ,92 onwards from Grand to EG8 B/new to EK3, my opinion is that EG8 standard (b/n version, is bit under powered compared with Vtec, but both r heavy on fuel, the EK3 normal version is pretty decent and fuel effeciency is very high, the EG8 is more robust and handles better too, Good luck finding a good car. Tikiri

Hi

I have used Civics from ,92 onwards from Grand to EG8 B/new to EK3, my opinion is that EG8 standard (b/n version, is bit under powered compared with Vtec, but both r heavy on fuel, the EK3 normal version is pretty decent and fuel effeciency is very high, the EG8 is more robust and handles better too, Good luck finding a good car. Tikiri

Thx a lot bro...So just brief your experience further. I mean a comparison of fuel in KMPLs, performance, maintaining cost,comfort ect.. I think it'll help for me as well as many Honda lovers in AL.

Sajith.