• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ae 110 Or Fb 15

lakshan

Dear Friends,

I am going to turn from M - bikes to cars now. My budget is 1.5M. After considering many criterias, finaly I desided to buy either a Toyota AE 110 or a Nissan FB 15 car. (98 or 99 YOM)

Safty,reliability,economy and comfort are the factors mainly I consider.

Freinds, could you please advise me which car model is the better for me?

Thanks in advance.

Dude... i did the same recently :)

IMHO...it's the AE110 hands down :)

you can't go wrong with a toyota...

They carry an unbelievable market value...people just love'em... parts are cheaper and you get them all over the place... They are very reliable providing you do the routine maintainence....

Suspension is decent for our roads so ride value is good for a car in that price range... safety is a more driver thing than a car thing :P

fuel economy is good and IMHO they last longer than the nissans :)

nissans tend to get hacked faster.... this is my personal view B)

I got an ae100 sprinter... so far so good ...

good luck with your search. i suffered trying to find a "good" car :)

Dear Friends,

I am going to turn from M - bikes to cars now. My budget is 1.5M. After considering many criterias, finaly I desided to buy either a Toyota AE 110 or a Nissan FB 15 car. (98 or 99 YOM)

Thanks in advance.

well of course the AE-110, if you want more fuel economy try to settle with a manual transmission one, what has been said by 'Ripper' is true..

Nissan just gives 'bit roomier feeling and eats fuel, wastage is more and you wont be able to rest just with regular servicing, u would have to pay an extra attention. ' dats in comparing with toyota :P

let us know when you buy yours, and post the pics and keep in touch..

Dear Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Dude,

I agree with the rest.

AE110... I had one too... does excellent on fuel.., low on maintenance, compared to the FB15. Besides, low risk of having your signal lights stolen..! ;)

Dude,

I agree with the rest.

AE110... I had one too... does excellent on fuel.., low on maintenance, compared to the FB15. Besides, low risk of having your signal lights stolen..! ;)

almost every single day a see a FB15 with the lights stolen... man that must stuck :violent-smiley-099:

Dear friend... I have used Nissan FB 13, 14 & 15. How ever now I'm using 110. To tell you the truth... I feel a big difference in between them, specialy the comfortability. As well as the 110 is more stable when you are driving above 80 km/h. At the same time second hand value of 110 is excellent..... No need to think twice.......... with Toyota.... you will feel the qality of life.........

Dear friend... I have used Nissan FB 13, 14 & 15. How ever now I'm using 110. To tell you the truth... I feel a big difference in between them, specialy the comfortability. As well as the 110 is more stable when you are driving above 80 km/h. At the same time second hand value of 110 is excellent..... No need to think twice.......... with Toyota.... you will feel the qality of life.........

My friends,

All right, I will buy an AE110 definitely. :)

I am very happy about your quick response for me, and thanks a lot for the information and advices.

Thanks you guys once again...I will post the pictures once I buy an 110 with the details. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cool... Don't be in a rush. go for a manual. Keep and expert handy to check the car out fast once you spot one since these sell really fast especially if the car is in good shape.

good luck :alc:

Cool... Don't be in a rush. go for a manual. Keep and expert handy to check the car out fast once you spot one since these sell really fast especially if the car is in good shape.

good luck :alc:

Noted your advice. Thank you very much. :)

seriously a 'gentleman', happy to see them in AL :)

seriously a 'gentleman', happy to see them in AL :)

err... u talking about lakshan? or mahasen? methinks you quoted the wrong post perhaps.... :blink:

but agree 100%... it's always lovely to see a proper "gent" on AL.... sometimes you tend to think they are a dying breed....

err... u talking about lakshan? or mahasen? methinks you quoted the wrong post perhaps.... :blink:

but agree 100%... it's always lovely to see a proper "gent" on AL.... sometimes you tend to think they are a dying breed....

naaa.. happy to see ppl talking the 'truth' finally :P hehe