• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wobble In Low Speeds

shehan123

Question

HI guys,

I need u'r expert advises. I'm using bj3p mazda Auto car yr 2000. yesterday onwards I got mechanical probem. it's difficult to pickup the vehicle at low speeds. there is a slight wobble too at low speeds. last week i have services the vehicle.

tell me that pepiliyanna guy's location, is he having computerised diaganose system?

6 answers to this question

Take it to a good place like Pala Auto, the should be able to sort it out.

Alternatively, since this is a Mazda you could consider doing the unthinkable (taking it to carmart)

After all, that's what they are here for. Sure they may charge you a bit more but at least they would know what they are doing.

HI guys,

I need u'r expert advises. I'm using bj3p mazda Auto car yr 2000. yesterday onwards I got mechanical probem. it's difficult to pickup the vehicle at low speeds. there is a slight wobble too at low speeds. last week i have services the vehicle.

tell me that pepiliyanna guy's location, is he having computerised diaganose system?

The guy at Pepiliyana does not have the Com diagnostics, but is very good on mechanical repairs. You might want to show it to him first.

keep Car mart as your last resort..! they charged me 10k to check my clutch, but did nothing..

If you require an expert on computer diagnostics, let me know.

machang,

tell me the exact location of the pepiliyana guy.

Going from Kohuwala on the 120 route towards boralesgamuwa, it is on the left hand side at the Pepiliyana Junc. you can't mis it.

His name is Lalith.

Shehan123...it could possibly be a bump in one or more wheels.Start your diagnose with that.Check that with a tyre guy!

You dont need a high tech computer for that.Bare hands would do :D even you can give a try and see.

Take it to a good place like Pala Auto, the should be able to sort it out.

Alternatively, since this is a Mazda you could consider doing the unthinkable (taking it to carmart)

After all, that's what they are here for. Sure they may charge you a bit more but at least they would know what they are doing.

Hi Saturn ….. Sorry mate would have to disagree with you on the last bit…..

YES- the simple rule would say that they should know what they are going…. BT my friend too his Mazda 3 with a lock problem and they took the whole day to locate the computer board…. Not just one isolated incident but they generally mess up.

Don’t know abt the other place but the Papiliyana dude is well recommended and he specializes in Ford & Mazda - does not have the computer stuff but all mechanical is fine+ he can do certain electronic stuff as well.