• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda 2006 Launches - 03rd March ::

dragster

no man.. not yet... we have decided to buy a ready-made house, cant be bothered of going through the hassle of building.. we have seen one of the "Pembura" houses.. but my Dad is not pleased with the small land area it has...

but I'm always in and out of my friends house in palawatte... I think he lives close to you... I cant remember the damn road name... it's just after passing the army training camp...

there r quite a few housing schemes there machan...true they all use small plots but trust me it is indeed a hell of a lot more convenient dan building cos we were rippd off by our contractor...but gud luck finding a spot there

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there r quite a few housing schemes there machan...true they all use small plots but trust me it is indeed a hell of a lot more convenient dan building cos we were rippd off by our contractor...but gud luck finding a spot there

yeah machang true... I like that area.. very convenient... you got everything at the junc...

the paper said its 3.9mil+vat, and they offer in 1800cc. For a 1800 this price is good. a bloody toyota corola will cost 3mil(1300cc).

Check your own prices before u compare the 2 cars, and further more you may like Honda’s and another may like Toyota’s.... and that person could come up with 100 reasons why it’s over Honda...So don’t get in to trouble, Give everything the respect what it deserves. :violent-smiley-099:

Anyway you know what they say "Nothing like a Honda"

Yeah, that’s true...get the real meaning of your words. Don’t forget that every story has two sides.:action-smiley-060:

i think Honda is trying to push civic to the range of Accord and make honda City the sub for the Civic.

Mmmmm............. City to sub Civic..... That makes sense. :P

Hey, I forgot my comments! :jumping-smiley-013: Hmmmm ok. I like the dash, but the steering looks kinda wierd. A bit large and quite ugly. Also, not a fan of the face. Seems to mix that alfa/impreza look with summin else. Backend looks decent, looks like they took some cues from the RSX. All in all, not enough to overcome my anti-honda prejudices.

had a look at the new civic in the showroom. very dissappointing tho, the front of the car reminds me of the tons of indian made accords we have around here! interior is alright, something different anyway. prices are as velovity mentioned. standard civic, 1800cc, full option is 4.95mil. same car with sunroof and nice 16" wheels is 5.3 mil from wht i remember. manual is Rs.200,000 less.

prices are insane! personally i think, the car is definitely not worth that silly price.

well, the price is abonormal for a japanease. But I think there are 100 odd people withdrawing money to buy it now. I know its expensive, its a good way to spoil your self. Its anyway better than buying a Corrolla or a Sunny. It got better style, better performance

How much is a ccord anyway? is it now 1 milion difrence compared to the new civic?

well, the price is abonormal for a japanease. But I think there are 100 odd people withdrawing money to buy it now. I know its expensive, its a good way to spoil your self. Its anyway better than buying a Corrolla or a Sunny. It got better style, better performance

Man....u better lighten up on the Honda fanaticism...or u might just get a word or two from all the Nissan and Toyota owners on this forum...seriously dude... "its a good way to spoil yourself" ?!?!?!?!?! Are u freaking kidding me?!?!?! for that amount u can spoil ur self on real class such as a Beemer or go for a sporty car like the WRX 8... Who the hell in their right mind would 'spoil' themselves on this???? Maybe they will buy it for other more simple reasons...But LoL to spoil themselves....hahahahah....jeez...preveen what u say to this bro????????

How much is a ccord anyway? is it now 1 milion difrence compared to the new civic?

Dude do u work at Stafford by any chance???? seems like ur promoting them like crazy.....

U eat Honda and U sleep Honda or what??? Wake up boy.... :huh:

U have many more options if you want to spoil yourself buying a car for that price. Seriously if you invest that much on that car... u want not only gets spoilt.... soon you'll realized you are rotten as well.... :D

U'r next plan is to own a 06' Civic???.... Good luck bro... :D

Man....u better lighten up on the Honda fanaticism...or u might just get a word or two from all the Nissan and Toyota owners on this forum...seriously dude... "its a good way to spoil yourself" ?!?!?!?!?! Are u freaking kidding me?!?!?! for that amount u can spoil ur self on real class such as a Beemer or go for a sporty car like the WRX 8... Who the hell in their right mind would 'spoil' themselves on this???? Maybe they will buy it for other more simple reasons...But LoL to spoil themselves....hahahahah....jeez...preveen what u say to this bro????????

Dude do u work at Stafford by any chance???? seems like ur promoting them like crazy.....

:huh:

:huh: ... the civic thatz hit our shores is not at all 'HOT', tiz an above average compact size family car with only 140 horses and thatz it... even the Si(which doesnt come here anyway) boasts a moderate 200 horses but very little torque to have a real go at a forced aspirated... Honda has made itz impact on the sub 2L N/A class and thatz it, we can't boast too mcuh about being very fast until we have a F/A in our line-up until then(if it ever happens) tiz better to SHUT THE SH*T DOWN and keep thy mouth shut...

Autolanka is predominantly N I S S A N keep that in mind and never "boast" H O N D A in this town :D

Autolanka is predominantly N I S S A N keep that in mind and never "boast" H O N D A in this town :huh:

autolanka is not predominantly nissan.no one here boasts abt nissan or any other brand more than ppl boast about honda.thats the problem

a standard civic is not something to boast about just becoz honda makes other good cars like the NSX.u dont hear sunny and corolla owners saying that nissan or toyota is great

only boast if u have a car worth boasting about.then again dont boast

:huh: ... the civic thatz hit our shores is not at all 'HOT', tiz an above average compact size family car with only 140 horses and thatz it... even the Si(which doesnt come here anyway) boasts a moderate 200 horses but very little torque to have a real go at a forced aspirated... Honda has made itz impact on the sub 2L N/A class and thatz it, we can't boast too mcuh about being very fast until we have a F/A in our line-up until then(if it ever happens) tiz better to SHUT THE SH*T DOWN and keep thy mouth shut...

Autolanka is predominantly N I S S A N keep that in mind and never "boast" H O N D A in this town :D

Dude dont get the wrong impression that i hate Honda!! on the contrary i admire the fabled engines that this automotive giant makes...i owned a DC5 Integra Type-R so i know what im talking about...that car gave me so much of fun and pleasure that i regret to this day that i ever sold it!!! BUT this guy keeps rambling on about nonsense throughout the whole topic...read the first few pages dude...after a while it does get monotonous and bloody annoying...specially since its absolute rubbish!!! cmon even u have to agree on that aspect....it would have been more than ok if it was some sensible input that we gained from but statements such as the above just takes the piss out of me...sorry but i just had to get that out....no harm intended...

I like your attitude bro...

on the way to work, just saw a blue 06 civic going wiht garage plates.. guess there are people crazy enought o dish that kind of loot for a civic...

yeah man... when I was there at the launch there was a guy already signing the papers... and there was a bluish grey one outside to be delivered

Seriously.... if you spend over 5 million for a car, what you want in return? Pleasure... Prestige...ect... Will your 5 mil investment is capable of doing that?

Don’t think 06’Civic is a bad design. But it’s defiantly overpriced!!!

Seriously.... if you spend over 5 million for a car, what you want in return? Pleasure... Prestige...ect... Will your 5 mil investment is capable of doing that?

Don’t think 06’Civic is a bad design. But it’s defiantly overpriced!!!

I agree with Ash 100%....thats exactly what i was thinking...ash u took the words straight outta my mouth... :huh:

well you really can't blame the govt for imposing such high taxes on cars... coz there are people willing to pay those prices..

n u took those words out of my mouth...them guvnors KNOW they can make the money hence the tax rise

Dude dont get the wrong impression that i hate Honda!! on the contrary i admire the fabled engines that this automotive giant makes...i owned a DC5 Integra Type-R so i know what im talking about...that car gave me so much of fun and pleasure that i regret to this day that i ever sold it!!! BUT this guy keeps rambling on about nonsense throughout the whole topic...read the first few pages dude...after a while it does get monotonous and bloody annoying...specially since its absolute rubbish!!! cmon even u have to agree on that aspect....it would have been more than ok if it was some sensible input that we gained from but statements such as the above just takes the piss out of me...sorry but i just had to get that out....no harm intended...

Hey Andy I was on your side, I didnt agree with Hola, the intention of my post was to convice Hola that tiz not worth bragging about the new civic with such credit... I guess the line 'Predominantly...' hurt you guys a bit... nah I didn't mean to say that Nissan guys brag or anythin, just that most of the frequent flyers that I know Ash, you .... sounds Nismo lovers often! :huh:

But LoL to spoil themselves....hahahahah....jeez...preveen what u say to this bro????????

Preveen says madmax bought a '99 320d for 3.5 and that is a hell of a lot better way to spoil urself than a '06 Civic. :D Now there is the pleasure and prestige that Ash was talking of. As someone mentioned, if max wasn't married, he'd be the hottest thing in MIT right now :D;)

And AL isn't predominantly Nissan. I count Ash, Andy, Shak and myself. Actually, I dunno what Ash has. My personal count for toyota is just madz, Kim and WCC with a townace :) . Club Madza has Fuzzo and Dilan (and me as almost Eunos :action-smiley-033: ). Mitsu has Mivec, evilmak and velocity. Subaru has velocity there too :) Honda owners list has isuru, hola, shiz, max (actually the old forums has a madmax, Mad Max and another max), dragster, Pila, RACERSEDGE, motorhead(samath, not seen him on the new forums tho) (and velocity if u count bikes :) ).....

And Maruti has Judy :):D