• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Honda 2006 Launches - 03rd March ::

dragster

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, some ppl are only alive coz its against the law to shoot them. :angry-smiley-048:

whose law? :D not mine

Well, whats going to hapen now. 75% of the new consignment already booked of the 2006 Civic!

keep it going!! He is proud of you!!

75% already booked? wow how many cars were there in the consignment? 4? :P

Well, whats going to hapen now. 75% of the new consignment already booked of the 2006 Civic!

That's good.

Calculation...

Total consignment - 6 cars

Already booked % - 75%

Already booked no.of cars - I'm bad in my maths.... over to you sir :angry-smiley-048:

Honestly, some ppl are only alive coz its against the law to shoot them. :blush:

We need to call in the resident Law makers in this thread to comment on this ;):D

Anyway while the price of the car is crazy- think about it- Mercs were always what? Five times as expensive than Civics? At the current prices 5mil for a Civic and 24mil odd for a Merc?? :D:D Makes sense no?

just saw a white one and a blue one today. they really are selling aren't they?

It will be interesting to see how the market shifts once the recon's from Japan and 'Sing land. I assume that those will be JDM/Made in Japan?? Cause if so they may be a better buy than the brand new ones..