• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Its Done!!!!!

Supra_Natural

Hey change the numer plates to period type (black with chrome numbers) the police allow them on classics/vintage.

The plastic ones you have on makes it look "cheap"

Cheap?!?? Thank you...... :angry:

but that is a good idea, does anyone know where i can get hold of such plates?? and what the cost is going to be?

Cheap?!?? Thank you...... :angry:

but that is a good idea, does anyone know where i can get hold of such plates?? and what the cost is going to be?

Darley Road opp. Exel world - Electro Plating, I think it's called.

Darley Road opp. Exel world - Electro Plating, I think it's called.

sorry if i hurt your feelings... but change the plates and see the differance.

deepthi motors opposite st josephs does the chrome numbers.their shop has been broken down last week and they are now at sarath motor stores 245A darley rd. tphone 2684142

sorry if i hurt your feelings... but change the plates and see the differance.

deepthi motors opposite st josephs does the chrome numbers.their shop has been broken down last week and they are now at sarath motor stores 245A darley rd. tphone 2684142

no probs, I liked the idea, just didnt like the wording thats all....

I will definitely swing that way soon

@ Gtam, sorry i didnt answer this earlier... about the tires, well it originally came with crossplies, and the original profile (60x15) or something isnt available anymore... when i bought it it came with a mix of worn out out crossplies and radials (4 different brands).... so swapped them for 165/70 R15 radials... which probably explains the higher profile...sadly the wheels were not in very good shape so i couldnt make them tubeless.... on the lookout for a good set of originals...

@ MRM, ASAP brother..... give me buzz when you're free, id love to see the mini as well.... dropped the car off at the garage to sort some stuff out.... should get it back over the weekend