• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

Velocity

64 members have voted

1. 1. If You Were To Buy 2nd Hand Car, What Would You Dream Of

• DILS Hummer
    • DILS Lotus Espirit
    • Aravinda Ferrari Modena 360
    • Porsche 911 Silver (New)
    • Roosi's SL55 AMG
    • Diran's Ferrari 355
    • Arthur's Porche Cayenne
    • Andy's MSPEC R34 NUR
    • Nihal's 350Z Supercharged
    • Dineshes Evo 9 GT
    • Jeyanthans M3 E46
    • Andy's Lotus Elise
    • Chamil's STI 9
    • Yohan S15 Silvia

tough tough choice here Velocity!!!

I'd probably go with the EVO 9...aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Ara's 360'......

***Any idea what the bhp is on Mr. Nihal's 350z ?

Cheers

-A

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers

-A

HA HA HA HA . I know its a tough choice. machan i think nihal 350z would be around 400 bhp or more .dunno.

I need some guy to post a POLL OR FUZZO / SHARKY PRAVEEN. come on please will some one do it for me

cos its pretty interesting to see in single figures who will vote for what,

come on pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee

Cheers

-A

I think motor mag had it at 345 estimated. Need to go home and look it up. 276 stock, 345 with the supercharger.

HA HA HA HA . I know its a tough choice. machan i think nihal 350z would be around 400 bhp or more .dunno.

I need some guy to post a POLL OR FUZZO / SHARKY PRAVEEN. come on please will some one do it for me

cos its pretty interesting to see in single figures who will vote for what,

come on pleasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee

Don't quite understand what u mean Dims. U want us to post a poll? be part of a poll? someone to have a poll about us? What?

I think motor mag had it at 345 estimated. Need to go home and look it up. 276 stock, 345 with the supercharger.

Don't quite understand what u mean Dims. U want us to post a poll? be part of a poll? someone to have a poll about us? What?

post a poll cos i dont know how to do that.

:)

Here u go velocity, u lazy bugger! lol No pun intended!

hey man.. how did you manage to do the poll ? I was looking around from to top to bottom on how to post a poll.. heck even I even looked at a "forum help" on how to post a poll... :)

hey you know what ? I was thinking of starting up a poll "if you had a second chance to marry, who would you pick" from "Rozane, Rochelle, Tanya, Anarkali, Nushara, Natasha (my fav ) and etc"

hey man.. how did you manage to do the poll ? I was looking around from to top to bottom on how to post a poll.. heck even I even looked at a "forum help" on how to post a poll... :D

hey you know what ? I was thinking of starting up a poll "if you had a second chance to marry, who would you pick" from "Rozane, Rochelle, Tanya, Anarkali, Nushara, Natasha (my fav ) and etc"

why what about sujatha, sopinona, lantin, ramani akka, and the rest of the gamme gang.

:blink:

why what about sujatha, sopinona, lantin, ramani akka, and the rest of the gamme gang.

by the way i voted for he 360 model. it basically says who you are you never need to carry a name card.

so u want to b calld aravinda?

NO NO.

MODENA 360 tells who you are

FAST LIFSTYLE / STAYS AT RITZ / DATES TWO WOMEN A NIGHT / OWNS LOT OF BUSINESS WITH LOT OF LOANS IN BANKS / NEVER STOPS AT PIZZA PARLOUR ON A DAY TIME / FLIES FIRST CLASS / WILL SOON FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY.

:D

NO NO.

FAST LIFSTYLE / STAYS AT RITZ / DATES TWO WOMEN A NIGHT / OWNS LOT OF BUSINESS WITH LOT OF LOANS IN BANKS / NEVER STOPS AT PIZZA PARLOUR ON A DAY TIME / FLIES FIRST CLASS / WILL SOON FILE FOR BANKRUPTCY.

ohhh u want to be micheal jackson...dating women instead of kids tho

it'll be the Modena 360 for me as well! dims is absolutely right, a 360 tells ppl exactly who u are :blink:

second would probably be the porsche 911.

thank you thank you.

i want to find a country where tax is low , want to own a ferrari when i am 35. If i dont have money to buy i might even make one out of fiberglass.

ohhh u want to be micheal jackson...dating women instead of kids tho

infact i meant excutives at enron :D

Yo Velocity ....Oh if a poll comes of course i think the 360' & the M-spec will top the chart machang.......but would be intersting to see where this is headed.

Wow the 350z in question has that much power huh? well the gentlemen certainly has impecable taste for power (remembering the Audi S8 he had)....good on him.

Also just to clear another grey area.... hw much of BHP does Mr. De Zoysa's S15 put out?

Cheers,

-A

thank you thank you.

i want to find a country where tax is low , want to own a ferrari when i am 35. If i dont have money to buy i might even make one out of fiberglass.

aren't you older than 35?...so better hurry up and write a check for the car...

as for fibreglass, get a mr-s and you shold be able to kit it to look like a 360.. i've seen some good conversions done on ebay

Wow the 350z in question has that much power huh? well the gentlemen certainly has impecable taste for power (remembering the Audi S8 he had)....good on him.

Also just to clear another grey area.... hw much of BHP does Mr. De Zoysa's S15 put out?

Cheers,

-A

He Sure does has impecable taste for power. he owns a

hayabusa7lc.jpg

yohan recently upgraded his intercooler and i think he modified his exhaust as well.

The car is standard 250bhp, dont know what it pushes now. S15 will always be one of my favourites.

NO NO.

dude... what's the difference.. having a subaru itself you date two women.... I'm not sure about the rest of the criteria though