• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Tire? Goodyear Eagle F1 Or Roadstone N2000?

nerve

Hello All. Would be glad if you could help me to make a choice here. I have a Honda Civic Ferio Vi-RS (EK3-2000). I've decided to change the tires as all 4 tires are quite worn out. The car is with its original alloys. I have checked out the Goodyear Eagle F1 and the Roadstone N2000. I'm going for original manufacturer specs, 195/55/15

I prefer the Eagle F1 most because of the looks, however it beats me if the tire is gonna make too much noise because of its groove style. I would like to have a comfortable drive.

Any suggestions on which tire I should settle on? Much value all your suggestions.

Go for the eagle f1’s they should be better than the roadstones the new eagle f1 is rated very high and is apparently fitted in Ferrari’s f430 as a factory tire. However I feel it’s more of a wet tire than a dry one but will defiantly be better than the Roadstone’s.

If you have the budget go for the Potenza G 3’s it’s by far the best tires I have used.

Go for the eagle f1’s they should be better than the roadstones the new eagle f1 is rated very high and is apparently fitted in Ferrari’s f430 as a factory tire. However I feel it’s more of a wet tire than a dry one but will defiantly be better than the Roadstone’s.

If you have the budget go for the Potenza G 3’s it’s by far the best tires I have used.

Eagle F1 is a better Tyre than Roadstone. Grip is very good, especially in the wet. Road noise is not an issue provided you inflate it to the recommended pressure. If you're looking for a 'Good Looking' Tyre - you can also look up a set of Yokohama ES-100s. Less road noise than the Eagles, but it's a softer tyre, so may not last as long as a Goodyear, but it would definitely treat your suspension better....

Go for the eagle f1's they should be better than the roadstones the new eagle f1 is rated very high and is apparently fitted in Ferrari's f430 as a factory tire. However I feel it's more of a wet tire than a dry one but will defiantly be better than the Roadstone's.

U sure? Clarkson mentioned that the F430 is fitted with Bridgestones when Top Gear did the review, and that it was changed from the Pirellis that came on the 360.

Hello All. Would be glad if you could help me to make a choice here. I have a Honda Civic Ferio Vi-RS (EK3-2000). I've decided to change the tires as all 4 tires are quite worn out. The car is with its original alloys. I have checked out the Goodyear Eagle F1 and the Roadstone N2000. I'm going for original manufacturer specs, 195/55/15

I prefer the Eagle F1 most because of the looks, however it beats me if the tire is gonna make too much noise because of its groove style. I would like to have a comfortable drive.

Any suggestions on which tire I should settle on? Much value all your suggestions.

If you''re going for Eagle F1, check the country of Origin.. if is Malaysia, or Germany. A*W markets the German origin. If Malaysian, better go for the Potenza.. it is soft and comfortable..