• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2007 Mazda 3

Dinu

very good choice i have got a mazda 3 (2006 maxx sport) done 40k and no problems also done some mods such as hid xeon head lamps, shark fin , light up door sills, painted calipers and many more if you want more info or the the manual tech/owners visit our club site

http://www.ozmazdaclub.com/

sherran

you've done 40k and no problems? thats awsome! whats your engine capacity? how's the fuel consumption?

thanks for the offer mate! AL is the first place I'll ask for advice if there's a problem :)

your one's a GT. It has a bigger engine than mine I think, 2.3l? pretty cool! whats the top speed?

how is the A/C? some say it's not as good as it should be. Also when reversing how is the visibility?

Thanx bro…. top speed is 220km. there is nothing wrong with my AC up to this date & so far no complaints when reversing the car I can get my vision as a normal car ;)

you've done 40k and no problems? thats awsome! whats your engine capacity? how's the fuel consumption?

2.0 l auto 16'' alloys does about 9/100k city driving i have done 180kmph very stable but your car should do more ks cause its the new engine vat and my one is the pre face lift 2006 model small tip use synthetic oil the engine noise cuts off and you get a smoother engine if you want more ks and more power get a cold air intake lot of my friends have got it and also get a short shifter to your gear box it make lot easy to change gears and its diy

Mazda 3 is one of the best cars to do cheap diy mods like the auto lights kit

about the ac lot of people say its bad due to a simple reason m3 glass area is very big and due to the shape the sun just reduces the cool so i got my glasses tinted and even when it gets 40-44c here in Perth the ac is fine so it wouldn't matter to you in sl

about the reversing visibility i have installed a reversing camera and the LCD screen is on my reversing mirror if you want one i CAN send you a wireless one its very cool and its expandable to a DVD

also ill tell you how to unlock your drive computer for it to be displayed on your radio screen without doing any mods

sherran

Edited by OZI

Thanx bro…. top speed is 220km. there is nothing wrong with my AC up to this date & so far no complaints when reversing the car I can get my vision as a normal car ;)

thats good to hear. I'll have to consider a reverse camera if the visibility is poor.

2.0 l auto 16'' alloys does about 9/100k city driving i have done 180kmph very stable but your car should do more ks cause its the new engine vat and my one is the pre face lift 2006 model small tip use synthetic oil the engine noise cuts off and you get a smoother engine if you want more ks and more power get a cold air intake lot of my friends have got it and also get a short shifter to your gear box it make lot easy to change gears and its diy

Mazda 3 is one of the best cars to do cheap diy mods like the auto lights kit

about the ac lot of people say its bad due to a simple reason m3 glass area is very big and due to the shape the sun just reduces the cool so i got my glasses tinted and even when it gets 40-44c here in Perth the ac is fine so it wouldn't matter to you in sl

about the reversing visibility i have installed a reversing camera and the LCD screen is on my reversing mirror if you want one i CAN send you a wireless one its very cool and its expandable to a DVD

also ill tell you how to unlock your drive computer for it to be displayed on your radio screen without doing any mods

sherran

ya, i'll definitely use synthetic oil. what is the cost of a cold air intake? the auto lights,wipers come standard in this. have to consider a tint also. abt reversing, I'll first check and let you know abt the visibility. how much will the wireless camera cost?

thanks for the info machan.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi dinu,

your car looks great..

Could you please tell me the fuel consumption of your car.

I'm thinking of buying a mada 3-2008

Hi nino,

sry i couldnt rply sooner....the average is around 10.5.