• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Automobile Tax

Axela

hi,

becuase of mihin air now we can fly to bangkok for 21300 and fyi srilankan airlines is 38,000 so is thai. its people's money to people. this airline is a blessing with lot of low budget flights

Not to mention the fuel subsidies that Mihin gets which is pocketed out by the people eh... Now that’s a darn good thing.....This is what you call brain drain....Some people with brains that are in drains have stayed back..

Edited by Newbi

Not to mention the fuel subsidies that Mihin gets which is pocketed out by the people eh... Now that’s a darn good thing.....This is what you call brain drain....Some people with brains that are in drains have stayed back..

guys, I don't know bout you, but i'm finding it awfully hard to remain polite to this 'weed' character.

guys, I don't know bout you, but i'm finding it awfully hard to remain polite to this 'weed' character.

Is it just me who thinks Weed maybe a beneficiary of these government politics, maybe a politico of the ruling party or strongly associated with them

There isn't free speech in our dear country, there is propaganda, and there is nothing, but at least here lets try to be close to that eutopia as possible,

let the man say what he wants, if we do not agree we will either voice our disagreement or just plain ignore him, end of story, there is no need for us to go down to the level of these politicians who even after 5 decades seem to not have enough intelligence or moral character to embrace democracy .........