• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Aqua 2012 Vs Fit GP1 2013

Lucky1

Question

I'm planning to buy Aqua 2012 or Fit GP 1 2013. Which one is better in terms of comfort and maintenance. 

I found an Aqua for for 6.3 Mm with battery and ABS replaced while fit for 6.0mn without battery replaced.

Need your help choosing the best

3 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Lucky1 said:

I'm planning to buy Aqua 2012 or Fit GP 1 2013. Which one is better in terms of comfort and maintenance. 

I found an Aqua for for 6.3 Mm with battery and ABS replaced while fit for 6.0mn without battery replaced.

Out of the two the comfortable (with available options included in the comparison) and the one with less maintenance cost would be the FIT GP1. However, the Aqua would be a little bit more fuel efficient. The FIT GP1 battery is more reliable than the Aqua's however, be sure to check the Usable Capacity of the hybrid battery before going for it. Anything below 20% means you would need to attend to the battery. Anyway since you are going to buy a car that has been used over a decade, you will need to spend some money on maintenance to get the car into a sound mechanical shape be it the FIT or Aqua. The amount you would need to spend and the things you would need to attend to would depend on how well the previous owner took care of it.

So get both of them inspected and if possible get a car with an honest maintenance history.

You can choose based on your preference which model to get and look for a good condition specimen as well.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lucky1 said:

when was the battery replaced in the Aqua? The biggest pain points with the Aqua is the battery and the ABS. 

The GP1 is more of an old school mild-hybrid that has lesser troubles (oil burn issue aside)

Aqua will be more economical on fuel, be a bit more faster on a straight line. 

The GP1, will have a bit more bells and whistles, larger with more cabin space and storage space. Less fuel efficient. 

2 hours ago, matroska said:

when was the battery replaced in the Aqua? The biggest pain points with the Aqua is the battery and the ABS. 

The GP1 is more of an old school mild-hybrid that has lesser troubles (oil burn issue aside)

Aqua will be more economical on fuel, be a bit more faster on a straight line. 

The GP1, will have a bit more bells and whistles, larger with more cabin space and storage space. Less fuel efficient. 

Battery replaced on 2023. Still have 18 months warranty and ABS has 8 months warranty