• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Sport Cars

hipokid

true, the ITR can qualify, as cn the early 1990's Lotus Elan, which sort of turned sports car convention on it's head for awhile..

I think trying to classify what a sport car is something which might be impossible, I mean what is a sports car ? a car that is used for motor sports purposes ? a car which is based on a car that is used in motor sports ? a car which is linked to a brand which has a pedigree in motor sport ?

Can we make a normal car in to a sports car ? what is a normal car for that matter then !!!

the questions are endless, and you cannot limit sports cars by configuration as well, I mean the Mini Cooper S have always been 2 door Front wheel driven, and quite a number of other example to that effect,

So its possibly going to be a pointless never ending argument.

I personally believe that if somebody can engineer whatever car to perform in a sporty fashion in whichever way that person defines sporty to be, then by definition that car would be a sports car he he (a definition which avoids any reason to debate what a sports car is)

something we can all agree on is some are always better and more expensive than others, sports cars that is :)

The Don

I think trying to classify what a sport car is something which might be impossible, I mean what is a sports car ? a car that is used for motor sports purposes ? a car which is based on a car that is used in motor sports ? a car which is linked to a brand which has a pedigree in motor sport ?

Can we make a normal car in to a sports car ? what is a normal car for that matter then !!!

the questions are endless, and you cannot limit sports cars by configuration as well, I mean the Mini Cooper S have always been 2 door Front wheel driven, and quite a number of other example to that effect,

I personally believe that if somebody can engineer whatever car to perform in a sporty fashion in whichever way that person defines sporty to be, then by definition that car would be a sports car he he (a definition which avoids any reason to debate what a sports car is)

something we can all agree on is some are always better and more expensive than others, sports cars that is

The Don

Agreed...possibilities are only limited by your imagination...tuners could be as costly as sports end of the day when u consider the amount of extras you put into it...but it all depends on the owner/driver i suppose.. <_<

My Two Cents

there is an eg8 coupe here.

who ever who rides it is one lucky lad...prb the only coupe out here or is there more?????

english numbers were issued in 2000 and afterwards, EG8`s were last produced in 95 if im not mistaken...must have been brought down privately i guess

something we can all agree on is some are always better and more expensive than others, sports cars that is :)

The Don

Gan-san would not agree. But then Gan-san also said the 350Z was not a proper sports car coz the engine didn't rev high enough, so..... U really don't have to look too far to figure out his favourite brand :)