• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Sport Cars

hipokid

Hunting for honda sports cars

Hipokid,

I hate to be rude to newbies, but you don't quite seem to have understood the community here.

How many posts of this nature have you put up? First Delsol, second Cynos then Honda sports car, and then the EG8 thread.

It gives us the impression you're just wasting everyone's time here on the forum. :action-smiley-060:

Edited by madmax

Hipokid,

I hate to be rude to newbies, but you don't quite seem to have understood the community here.

How many posts of this nature have you put up? First Delsol, second Cynos then Honda sports car, and then the EG8 thread.

It gives us the impression you're just wasting everyone's time here on the forum. :action-smiley-060:

:violent-smiley-099: sorry mate hippos don't fit in to sexy hondas try another brand.. :action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060:

na i think he`s a youngins just tryn to get his hand on his first car...prob too exicted and impatient to have his own...guys go back to when ur`ll were 18 im sure ur`ll cn relate to it...hipokid learn how the forum works before u go starting threads...there are accepted ways of asking for help...and im sure anyone would help you out if you ask them the proper way...

My Two Cents <_<

EG8`s are sedans (which is available here, i havent seen the coupe`s in SL)...sports would be the delsol,Acura RSX,NSX,S2000....anyone else care to add to this list???? except for the NSX the rest is available here...

whats ur budget ?

what do u look for in a car?

whats ur usage going to be ?

any specific make u prefer?

Cheers

EG8`s are sedans (which is available here, i havent seen the coupe`s in SL)...sports would be the delsol,Acura RSX,NSX,S2000....anyone else care to add to this list???? except for the NSX the rest is available here...

whats ur budget ?

Cheers

i suppose if the coupe shape is the only criteria, the old preludes can be added to the list........ and maybe even the integra coupe, (DC2 and also the earlier generation)... and maybe even the late CRX's.

however calling front-drive 2door vehicle a "sports car" can be somewhat questionable.

900k assume its the carb model !!!! if its a VTEC count me in dont mind checkin out a car at that price <_<

Cheers

yes 900k is the low estimate.... at that level you'll only get rather shoddy single carb models...... 1.0 mill plus is the normal price band... an occasional bargain can be found. a guy i know picked up an absolutely MINT 300- vtec with a mugen exhaust and uprated suspension for 10.75..... but he was lucky.

personally speaking, the optimmum EG8 model if you're looking for straight out of the box performance is not the VTEC, but the dual carb MX model...... great response and quite brisk.... of course tuning potential is limited.

having said that, at the current market prices, an EG8 makes absolutely no sense whatsoever <_< ....... that 1.2 million, if employed wisely can turn up something far more desirable and interesting....

Cheers

there is an eg8 coupe here.

your right, you cant really call a car a sports car just cos it's got two doors, but for hippo, seeing as his on entry level, it would be a good place to start.

cos you've got so many options when it comes to tuning, you likely to learn a lot about the whole process and will be a good platform to upgrade from...

but you aint gonna get that coupe for 1 mil.

whats ur budget ?

Cheers

Honda Integra and Beat also there.... :unsure:

Supra_Natural

however calling front-drive 2door vehicle a "sports car" can be somewhat questionable.

agree wit u where all front drive 2 doors are not sports (keeping in mind that the delsol was a honda failiur refer the link Delsol)...i said the options available in SL for the kid except the NSX...look at it from a broader perspective....hes looking for a honda..sports...an EG8 was given as preference...so im assumin hes lookin for somethin which looks sporty enough but does not have to be a sports car...with fair amount of performance and tuning capabilities i.e.an EG8 to a certain extent.....

an occasional bargain can be found. a guy i know picked up an absolutely MINT 300- vtec with a mugen exhaust and uprated suspension for 10.75.....

Wished i gota chance like that....better luck next time

Yala

it would have been effective if i had the dough to spend :rolleyes:

Cheers

Effect is not the issue. It wouldn't have had any effect if the admin saw it first and deleted it. The concept of guerilla marketing is to market in such a way that the admin won't catch on and remove the post, since advertising is against forum rules.

Effect is not the issue. It wouldn't have had any effect if the admin saw it first and deleted it. The concept of guerilla marketing is to market in such a way that the admin won't catch on and remove the post, since advertising is against forum rules.

when u put it that way i guess hes caught red handed :violent-smiley-030: