• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pimp My Ride

Razo

Yeah Man, Thats and awesome show. I have collected all PIMP MY RIDE Seasons from 1 - 6 plus I have PIMP MY RIDE Uk & International also. But the best is the US version. Those guys work miracles man. In One episode the install the bigget subwoofer to a car the MTX Jackhammer. Unbeliverble Stuff.

It will be awesome if we can alsoi have a programme in Sri Lanka. But I guess to do a thing like that you need to spend money like hell to get down those parts & Stuff. BUT GOOD FOR A TRY : ))

Yeah Man, Thats and awesome show. I have collected all PIMP MY RIDE Seasons from 1 - 6 plus I have PIMP MY RIDE Uk & International also. But the best is the US version. Those guys work miracles man. In One episode the install the bigget subwoofer to a car the MTX Jackhammer. Unbeliverble Stuff.

It will be awesome if we can alsoi have a programme in Sri Lanka. But I guess to do a thing like that you need to spend money like hell to get down those parts & Stuff. BUT GOOD FOR A TRY : ))

something i noticed abt many of the ppl who got their rides pimped on that show is they dun know how to maintain their cars. i mean ok so you cant spend on repairs .....at least keep it clean for christ sake...do ppl like that really deserve getting their rides pimped. there are ppl (like myself :P) who got old cars but still do a hell of a lot to keep them in some kind of good condition.

As for funding something a pimp my ride in sl. how abt sponsors??!!! at least its cheaperand more worth than giving away cherry Qs and marutis like in some of the local competitions. :P

Hay that point didn’t cross my mind and by god U are right.... I seriously don't think they deserve it.....

Anyway more than pimp my ride.... what SL needs is

PIMP MY BRAIN - for the politicos...... heard that fuel is going up by another 5/- soon ( Still not confirmed through)

you guys seen pimp my ride? they modify only the looks tho...and sometimes they really over do it. now they're going international. any hopes for a local verson???????? :P

I think they allready have a LOCAL VERSION ON SIRASA TV :rolleyes:

Just give your RIDE + $$$$ to Dumi##a = YOUR RIDE PIMPED

you guys seen pimp my ride? they modify only the looks tho...and sometimes they really over do it. now they're going international. any hopes for a local verson???????? :P

'Overhaul' is a better program... they do a better job with the vehicles and more than just cosmetic modifications.

Discovery travell and living i guess.

Ya, Travel & Living...

It's an awesome program, they re-do the entire vehicle from scratch.... mostly the engine.. once they featured a Chrysler Magnum and super charged it... that is which I thought was the best overhaul.