• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

The Latest Need 4 Speed Game

Hmm... any idea what's the PC spec needed????

it's launching on PS2, PS3 and Xbox360 so i'm assuming a decent gaming PC can handle it :)

anway i'm still struggling to finish "most wanted" though "carbon" was a cakewalk :angry-smiley-048:

do they have it here in sl cant wait to try it out :jumping-smiley-013:

hey guys they launched halo 3 today...has anyone preordered it and started playin it....wonder hw the graphics are :rolleyes: ....,microsoft has sent out a press release sayin there expectin it to be bigger than spiderman 3 this yr in terms of revenue generated.......need to get an xbox 360 or elite soonnnn. :violent-smiley-030:

YALA

i checked EA website and the the screen shots, teaser trailer etc are all awesome... pretty cool selection of cars and the environments also look very cool...

i thought it'll be only for ps3 and X360 but luckily for me it works on PS2 too :jumping-smiley-013:

check it out here :)

http://www.ea.com/nfs/prostreet/home.jsp

pre ordering is 40US$ without shipping ... not sure if they'll ship to SL also...

i will wait for my 250bucks pirated copy :ninja:

do they have it here in sl cant wait to try it out :jumping-smiley-013:

hey guys they launched halo 3 today...has anyone preordered it and started playin it....wonder hw the graphics are :rolleyes: ....,microsoft has sent out a press release sayin there expectin it to be bigger than spiderman 3 this yr in terms of revenue generated.......need to get an xbox 360 or elite soonnnn. :violent-smiley-030:

YALA

Edited by Ripper

i will wait for my 250bucks pirated copy

Thought halo was compatible with only xbox???? mite take some time bro for the pirate copy to come out dont u think....gota friend who has a ps3 and a xbox elite need to go to his house v soon and check out if he has it...

checked EA website and the the screen shots, teaser trailer etc are all awesome... pretty cool selection of cars and the environments also look very cool...

the site isnt opening..wuts the bandwith required for it...taking ages for it to open up!!!!! :violent-smiley-099:

YALA

You're right about Halo but we were talking about NFS :)

on the site bandwith....i'm not pretty sure, it works fine for me but i'm on my work leased line...

and we do get games pretty fast here... I have plenty working projects so can wait for the cheapo pirate copy :)

still struggling with Most wanted thanks those damn cops :violent-smiley-099:

Thought halo was compatible with only xbox???? mite take some time bro for the pirate copy to come out dont u think....gota friend who has a ps3 and a xbox elite need to go to his house v soon and check out if he has it...

the site isnt opening..wuts the bandwith required for it...taking ages for it to open up!!!!! :violent-smiley-099:

YALA

• 1 year later...

Back on topic.. Has anyone tried the NFS "Undercover" version.. I have just finished downloading it.. :jumping-smiley-013: Hope it will bring back the thrills of "Most wanted". It was such a disappointment to drag myself through "carbon" and "pro street" which were total failures in my opinion.. :unsure:

Back on topic.. Has anyone tried the NFS "Undercover" version.. I have just finished downloading it.. :jumping-smiley-013: Hope it will bring back the thrills of "Most wanted". It was such a disappointment to drag myself through "carbon" and "pro street" which were total failures in my opinion.. :unsure:

carbon wasn't that bad IMHO but pro street just sucked!

got and original most wanted for the 360, worth the money i paid :)

prostreet was a hora copy for my ps2 for 300 odd bucks it wasn't that bad as far as money front is concerned :)

anybody played FORZA?

sadly GT5 or any GT for that matter doesn't come for the 360.... i don't have a PS3 or a good enough PC to play GT5 so was eying FORZA!

anybody played FORZA?

sadly GT5 or any GT for that matter doesn't come for the 360.... i don't have a PS3 or a good enough PC to play GT5 so was eying FORZA!

Yes, I'm currently playing Forza 2, have been for the last 3 months! In my opinion its one of the most realistic Xbox 360 driving sims out. Games like NFS just don't offer the same sort of realism.

Yes, I'm currently playing Forza 2, have been for the last 3 months! In my opinion its one of the most realistic Xbox 360 driving sims out. Games like NFS just don't offer the same sort of realism.

cool but you gotta love the cop bashing parts in NFS MW :) :)

i absolutely love that :)

forza 3 is supposed to be out in october...suppose i can wait till that :P

carbon wasn't that bad IMHO but pro street just sucked!

got and original most wanted for the 360, worth the money i paid :)

prostreet was a hora copy for my ps2 for 300 odd bucks it wasn't that bad as far as money front is concerned :)

Carbon was not challenging enough, and being solely an night event did not convey the feeling of actual racing. It took me almost one month of 24x7 (almost) racing to finish MW while carbon took just three days.. <_<

Pro street was quite OK difficulty wise but totaling your car at the slightest of mistakes was a pain sometimes.. Lack of cops and no street racing makes the rank of "pro street" lower in my opinion.

Just can't wait to try out the latest version. Hopefully, cops are back.. :jumping-smiley-013: and even more hopefully my laptop will not burn out.. :action-smiley-060:

the next one will be under 2 titles, NFS SHIFT and NITRO

NITRO for ones who like street racing - http://nitro.needforspeed.com/home.action (will be out on 17.09.09)

and SHIFT for the ones who love track racing - http://shift.needforspeed.com/home.action (out on 15.09.09)

that's a bummer if you have to pay for both games...especially for the console folks :(

NFS is highly overhyped in my opinion...i think EA is just putting out these titles out quickly to get more money....i enjoyed all the titles up untill most wanted but the others after that have been crap...and there are much better competitor games out there like codemasters GRID or burnout:paradise if you like the pigs chasing you...excellant gameplay if you like arcade style(semi realistic) racing games and both are available on all platforms.

but if your looking for a simulator granturisimo kicks ass...forza is also good but at the moment not quite up there with GT,but enjoyable nontheless :)

but the best street racing game i've played is called SRS:street racing syndicate which i played on the ps2...i dunno if you guys have played this but instead of getting rewarded with cash or cars when you win races,they unlock a clip that play hot girls dancing and stripping...wearing less and less as the game progresses...how awesome is that!!!

oh and the cars were ok too..lol

here are some of the "rewards" :D

Edited by MasterDon

but the best street racing game i've played is called SRS:street racing syndicate which i played on the ps2...i dunno if you guys have played this but instead of getting rewarded with cash or cars when you win races,they unlock a clip that play hot girls dancing and stripping...wearing less and less as the game progresses...how awesome is that!!!

oh and the cars were ok too..lol

here are some of the "rewards" :D

oh dear lord! i've sinned :(

Has anyone played 'Grid' its 2 DVD's but the graphics are awesome !! You need a fairly high end vga card to run it though - pretty tough game though.

yep...i've played the xbox version for a couple hours...superb graphics and the sense of speed is brilliant...but the driving physics are not realistic at all,every car feels like a gocart...

btw they just announced the new formula 1 game,to be released in september...this is the first f1 game released by codemasters and not by sony...so it wont be a playstation exclusive like it's predeccessors

based on other racing games like GRID and CM:Dirt from codemasters which were very unrealistic...i hope they wont make it like a arcade style gameplay so EVERYONE can play it so they'll sell more copies :mellow:

here's the teaser

• 1 month later...

well i'd like to re-awaken this thread, by saying the new nfs "Shift" is out. and it rated 9 outta 10 in some big game rating thingy. (sorry dunno the name lol) anyway its the first nfs to rate over 9 since the amazing high stakes, porsche unleashed era (i think) so yup gonna be a pretty darn good game. Pc gamers, your'll are gonna need a serious machine to play it maxxed out.

speaking of highstakes and unleshed.

I'm looking to get (if possible originals) need for speed high stakes and Porsche unleashed for the PS1 (yes its the 1. its not a typo lol) cause for me. those were/are the best NFS games up to date. (not too sure bout shift) I've hated the nfs line ever since the whole stupid nitrous powered new nfs games came out. <_< so if anyone has these 2 game cd's, please reply to this or send me a PM, cause I'm dying to get them. :) thanks guys. V