• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Autolanka G2g Register ::

dragster

:lol: Damn, I sooo wanted to put in a comment on Fuzzo's shorts, but dragster beat me to it :lol:

TYPICAL THOMIAN... :)

Yeah, wait till Fuzz and Shark find out personal stuff on u, and check out the fun then :)

And other pics by mail on request. So send me mail (should have address in the profile) or put ur address here.

Please machan... [email protected] :D

oh shit fuz we were wrong...it's 'MA cherry RED baby' j/k

ah yes...in case any1's interestd...the VZ-R has been negotiatd down to errr 5 lakhs...n if preveen rivets that thomian badge on it, the price is goin down further

and ash pls do disclose sum personal stuff so we can get workin on it :P

By the way it's going; Preveen is goona pay the buyer by June. Neons.... Angel eyes... LG air vents... Thora Badge... and not forgetting "PREMOBILE" :lol:

Good luck finding my personal details!!! :P

i seriously dont remember seeing her !!?!?!?! as i remember there were 2 girls... Judy and your GF. is sparko in the picture?

What Machan.... You can't remember??? That Fair pretty gal. in 4 inch skirt & 6 inch high heels... (who said that???) :lol:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please machan... [email protected] :)

Ur supposed to suck up when u want things done, not insult ppl :lol:

By the way it's going; Preveen is goona pay the buyer by June. Neons.... Angel eyes... LG air vents... Thora Badge... and not forgetting "PREMOBILE" :lol:

What LG air vents? And thats "Pre-Mobile II" I already raised the value by putting on some autoLanka stickers :lol:

ok with all due respect i opened the picture hoping to c a 'hot chik'

dragster u hav sum explaining to do

###### .christ i thot we were evolving

Edited by MADZ

ok with all due respect i opened the picture hoping to c a 'hot chik'

dragster u hav sum explaining to do

###### .christ i thot we were evolving

wow daemon cool down mate. i no every1 hate these two jokers but i think ur comments r bit 2 rude. im not licking any1s ass but lets try 2 keep the personel bashing to a minimum level.

:)

wow daemon cool down mate. i no every1 hate these two jokers but i think ur comments r bit 2 rude. im not licking any1s ass but lets try 2 keep the personel bashing to a minimum level.

:)

oh sorry chap.im being my nasty self again.it was jus too tempting

and btw this is the same person as last time.as u suspected.if u check her hi5 profile.its radika aka radz

oh sorry chap.im being my nasty self again.it was jus too tempting

and btw this is the same person as last time.as u suspected.if u check her hi5 profile.its radika aka radz

yes i suspected this long time ago. i remmember radz bosting bout ICBT, travel agent thing and the celica in ozzy. what i dont get is this person still hasnt learned her lesson after everything that happened last time. lets just ignore these idiots.

Hey Madz, the below two were members from the old forum who'd like to reactivate their accounts:

Crash.N.Burn

Quick Silver

I'll ask a few others as well and let you know..

Hay Pilawoos I have mailed you the temp passwords for the above login names incase if the given e-mail addresses are wrong or inactive. Please let me know the other guys who could not activate their old user id’s ..i’ll make sure each and everyone will get access to the new forum using their old usernames.

Hay Pilawoos I have mailed you the temp passwords for the above login names incase if the given e-mail addresses are wrong or inactive. Please let me know the other guys who could not activate their old user id's ..i'll make sure each and everyone will get access to the new forum using their old usernames.

Will do Madawa :)

Ur supposed to suck up when u want things done, not insult ppl :)

No insult mate... just some fun... :action-smiley-060: lol

What LG air vents? And thats "Pre-Mobile II" I already raised the value by putting on some autoLanka stickers :angry-smiley-048:

LG air vents - for the cold air intake.... :D

Had my stickers on both cars.... looks nice... :P

WHOOOOO??? if a girl was thyere in a 4 inch skirt i SURE would have noticed her!!! :D

u guys are pulling my leg arent you? :P

Naa.... :rolleyes:

LG air vents - for the cold air intake.... :action-smiley-060:

Had my stickers on both cars.... looks nice... :rolleyes:

Hey, I didn't do that vent (there is only one vent) That was already there when I got it.

I will only put a different kit on this if Dima comes up with one :angry-smiley-048: Then he can use it for publicity shots :D