• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corona At190 Or St190 (1.8)

nahsor16

Hi ppl...

i'm looking at buying a 95 model Toyota Corona AT190 Manual.

AT190 has a 4AFE 1.6L whereas the there is a ST190 with 4SFE 1.8L ... any idea which might be better.

i like the Corona for its heavy looks. i'm also worried how the corona will do on consumption? My present car is a '92 AE100, 5AFE, manual. it does almost 12km/l in colombo and am quite satisfied with its economy.

what do you guys think abt this ride...? and how much is the current market price for it? Please give me your thought on this car...

Hi ppl...

i'm looking at buying a 95 model Toyota Corona AT190 Manual.

AT190 has a 4AFE 1.6L whereas the there is a ST190 with 4SFE 1.8L ... any idea which might be better.

i like the Corona for its heavy looks. i'm also worried how the corona will do on consumption? My present car is a '92 AE100, 5AFE, manual. it does almost 12km/l in colombo and am quite satisfied with its economy.

what do you guys think abt this ride...? and how much is the current market price for it? Please give me your thought on this car...

If your going for an auto gear one, better look for the ST190. if not stick with AT190.. cos i herd the AT190 with Auto is bit underpowered... :blink:

Nilantha

Didn't the AE100 come with a 5A-FE ?

Japanese domestic AE100 came with 5AFE EFI Engine. But I had brand new AE100. it was in very good condition. Maintained by Agents. It had Carburettor engine 1.6 4AFE. But it was very good to drive. it had More power but 9kmpl city traffic 12kmpl long trip.

I sold it through AL

Edited by Nilantha

hi...

The 4A-F is carburetor, but the 4A-FE uses EFI.

Specs say that the corona at190 is only 100kg heavier than the ae100. so it not be too bad on fuel i guess.

Considering auto transmission; doesnt the consumption depend on how to drive?